OOPS! I found a Key

Living the real life under lock and key

If You Were to Find The Key Would You?

Unlock & Jerk Off but tell no one?
5%
Unlock & Jerk Off but feel guilty and eventually tell your KH?
10%
Do nothing but inform your KH they need a new hiding place?
76%
Do nothing & don't say a word?
10%
Make a copy for later and tell your KH they need a new hiding place?
No votes

Total votes: 21

locked4her55
OOPS! I found a Key

Post by locked4her55 »

Awhile back I was doing some cleaning in our bedroom and stumbled across the key to my device. My head started spinning and a flood of emotion came over me. As I remember I was about 20 days into a "not sure when I'm going to be released' lock-up, so as much as I really wanted to JO I didn't and decided to let my wife know she needed to find a new hiding place.

How many here have had a similar occurrence and (forgive the pun :lol: ) how did you handle it?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
notbeinfringed85

Re: OOPS! I found a Key

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

You should just throw it away to avoid temptation. ;) I've not had this problem as she keeps the key on her.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Also not a problem for me, as My Lady keeps her key between her beautiful tits. :)
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

I wish Missy kept the key with her. She had it on her key ring for a wile but hated having to get it for fun with her property. She used to talk about getting a chain for her neck and the key before we had a key. Now that she has one she hasn't mentioned it.

I think even at my horniest I would not use the key and let her know I found it. Now if she leaves me out for too long wile I'm at my worst I don't know if I would have the self control not to play.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

The key would not matter, since we have a deterrent system (thin ribbon) that would give it away. I could unlock and remove the device, but I would never be able to put the ribbon back in place the way it was when she locked me up. She would catch me for sure.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I had the same problem a couple times when we first started. I always turned the key over to her and did nothing. Especially since we are still new at this I don't want to loose her trust with the whole thing. She seems to have a good hiding spot now but I avoid looking. Very tempted to since I have a general idea where she keeps it but I haven't gone digging at all.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

No point in my filling in the poll as like many others here there's no hidden key for me to find. MsM carries Hers at all times and i carry the emergency key at all times which is taped into a signed and sealed "envelope" that used to hold a memory stick (it's unrippable soft plastic so i would have to destroy the taped signature to get at it). So there can't ever be any temptation !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Linus

Post by Linus »

A few months ago I did find the key when my wife was not at home
I did unlock myself and was about to masturbate, but I felt so guilty of cheating her, that I locked my up within 5 minutes
If I find the key, I won't mention it to my wife because she may doubt whether I used this opportunity & unlocked myself for a while in her absence
It may disturb her confidence which I don't want
So I will just ignore and forget that I found the key
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.