No keyholder?

Living the real life under lock and key
zzinfinity

No keyholder?

Post by zzinfinity »

New to the whole chastity thing and am not yet fortunate to have a key holder. I'm looking for ideas on what to do with the key when I'm locked up to make it not very easily accessible. I had the thought that I could mail the key to myself and then have to wait a few days to get it back. This worries me a little though in case there was an emergency. I'd like to keep it in a place that's inconvenient, but not impossible to access. What do you guys do?
0 x
Michele

Re: No keyholder?

Post by Michele »

Freeze it in a cup/bottle of water
Drop it in a full gallon of paint (or pint, whatever lol)
Bury it in the yard
Have a friend hold it
You could put it in a lock box and then mail yourself the lockbox key... then if you had to you could bust into the lockbox.

Ok if i think of more I'll let you know :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

There are websites like https://www.emlalock.com/ that you could look into.
0 x
jblackthorn

Post by jblackthorn »

You can place it in a bank vault, at least you can't get to it after hours or on weekends.

There are people willing to be a keyholder for a nominal fee.

There are a few safe's out there that have time locks on it. So you could set it to lock for say seven days etc etc.

-John
0 x
CuriousGeorge51

Post by CuriousGeorge51 »

I use Emalock.. You just need a combination lockbox and set your min and max times you wish to be locked up. If you do not set a max and allow voting who knows how long you might be there. It has been working great for me and if you wish you can assign or allow an unknown person to be your K.
0 x