What is it?

Living the real life under lock and key
Xrcrash

What is it?

Post by Xrcrash »

My wife and I are new to this game. And that's what it is for us is a game. But from the very first second i put on my device something happened? It feed something deep inside. I have read others posts and they have mentioned the same kind of thing. But what is it? And it's not just in me. My wife has something that happens to her as well. I'm not by any means a sub. Never have been. But it's like criponight! I miss it when it's not on.
I have always been a little kinked. And we have a better than average sex life. And I don't have any reason to take care of myself because my wife does a great job of keeping up with my drive. So we were not looking to get into chastity at all. Never even thought of it. I was on the web looking for toys when my wife spotted a cage and said she liked the look. So I ordered one. And now really? what the hell has happened to me? Can any of you discribed what "it" is?
Thanks.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: What is it?

Post by Lockedchef »

Not really sure but if you stick with it even for a couple of weeks your way of thinking about sex will change quiet a bit. I'm still relatively new to chastity myself, got my first device just over 2 months ago. My wife has been pretty tame about the whole thing and I have been slowly pushing for more.

I had been locked for almost two weeks when she finally let me out the other day for a quick release. It felt great since that was the longest period I had gone to date. Still we didn't get a chance to really be with each other then since it was just a quickie. So a few days later we finally had more time for each other We were having sex last night and after I made her cum she just looked at me and said, "I don't think you should cum till Sunday." Of course I wasn't expecting this from her at all. She had never denied me before once we had started something and she has never said something remotely like that before. The only thing I could stammer was, "but why....?" She just gave me a playful smile and a shrug. Now she eventually let me cum but that fact she even said it turned me on even more and made me want her really bad. However at the same time had she not let me cum I would have locked myself and listened to her.

To answer the "it" thing in your post. I still have no clue. Three months ago something like that would have never happened in bed with my wife. Once sex was started I was going to finish no matter what. I have since gladly turned over control to her and wouldn't take any of that back. We had good sex before all of this but it is just getting better now :)
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

When you, or anyone, can definitively answer that question......it indicates that they would have had a phenomenal career in psychiatry. Why does one individual crave chocolate...and another base-jumping? Most answers are pure speculation. Enjoy the moment, and whatever your tastes happen to be, for life is too short and mysterious to offer easy explanation. The best we can hope for is that we don't get in the way of another's quest for satisfaction while in pursuit of our own.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Linus

Post by Linus »

I suppose (at least from my experience) to get into this lifestyle, you have to have a slight inclination towards being submissive, letting your partner dominate you, control you, and you should also have a liking for any form of restraints.
Kelmag's informative blog on how chemistry in a chaste man's body changes is highly informative. You should read it.
Also read the post "why are you locked" in this section!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.