What's the number?

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

What's the number?

Post by mellyshubby »

Here is something my wife and I are going to try after this 30 day cycle is over. We agreed that we will determine the number of days for the next chastity cycle by going to a local eatery and placing an order for food. The last 2 digits of our ticket number will determine the number of days. Yes, we know that would mean that 99 is possible. We decided that is too long, so we are going to make 50 the maximum. Any number over 50 would be subtracted from 100.

Should make an interesting dinner date.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
XKB8R

Re: What's the number?

Post by XKB8R »

If it's "00" will you wait for the food? :D
0 x
MM Queen's Keep
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

This could be easy to score a really low number on by the way. If you can't tell by my name I run a fine dining restaurant for a living and have spent 15 years in the business. Most restaurants each server carries there own audit and as such there own set of check number. When server number one clocks in for the day and takes a table his first check will be number 1000, second check 1001, and so forth. Server number two takes her first table check number will be 2000, then 2001, and on we go. Each server assigned a new set of 1000s daily. So you want a low number go to a high end restaurant and show up at the beginning of service and be that servers first table.

So if you want a real random number make sure you show up at a larger corporate restaurant in the middle of a busy service. Not trying to ruin your fun, just helping to make sure it is as random as you want. Cheers
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I can see if you were to go to a favorite "takeout" restaurant and heard them call "5" over the loudspeaker it might make you want to go some place else. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
CuriousGeorge51

Post by CuriousGeorge51 »

You can always create a Chastity Wheel and spin to see what your number is. There are designable ones on the internet or apps. The app if called Decide Now.
0 x