Edging Game

Living the real life under lock and key
Niceguy

Edging Game

Post by Niceguy »

This is maybe more useful for someone with no KH, but here goes...

OK, so it's not really big on the frills, but I made a simple edging game in Excel that instructs you to edge a number of times, and based on how many you've done, tells you to STOP or gives you permission to cum.

Here is a download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp84atox3tdbyg3/Edger.xlsx

Basically, your % chance of cumming or stopping is the number of edges you've done so far. 10 edges? 10% to either cum or stop. And the proportion of that (cums vs. stops) is adjustable. Default is 50/50 - so a 5% of either after 10 edges, for example, but can be set to anything. (Even, say 200%, which eliminates the possibility of NOT getting to cum, and would give you a 20% of cumming after just 10 edges.)

Otherwise it will to you to edge 1-5 more times. At which point, once you've done those, you update your cumulative total and it will re-run. (Telling you to edge more, cum or stop.) When you come back the next time, you can leave your last total in, or re-start at 0.

Yeah, you'll need to provide your own videos, wavs, pics, etc... But at least this way, there is an END point. My problem is that when I'm edging, I'll basically never STOP. (Until I cum anyway.) So this was made with the key-holderless edgers in mind.
0 x
Michele

Re: Edging Game

Post by Michele »

I haven't gone too look yet but perhaps this would be of help for the long distance KH's... is it possible to take the "decision"to cum out of it and leave it just for edging/stopping?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

That can be done by setting the "chance to cum" to someting very low. I think -zero- would do the trick! LOL
0 x
Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

NOPE! "0" doesn't work. (Can't divide by 0! LOL) But it could be set to 0.0000001. I think you could risk an orgasm every thousand years or thereabouts, no? ;)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Niceguy wrote:NOPE! "0" doesn't work. (Can't divide by 0! LOL) But it could be set to 0.0000001. I think you could risk an orgasm every thousand years or thereabouts, no? ;)
Hmmmmmmm :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast