What's that between my legs?

Living the real life under lock and key
notbeinfringed85

What's that between my legs?

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

Oh wait, it's just my penis.

We have been living the chaste life for a while, but lately, I have been feeling really disconnected with my man parts. Before, the whole universe revolved around my glans, but now, I feel like it's just a hunk of flesh. Many can forget about the cage, but I'm starting to forget I have a cock. Don't get me wrong, I'm happier now than ever before. I'm not so selfish and can concentrate my efforts on my lovely wife. I don't feel emasculated either, I just don't pay attention to my stuff that much. I'm completely content with it not being involved in sex.
Anyone else feel like that? I know it's her cock and she owns my orgasms, but sometimes I feel like it was never mine.
0 x
LadyBeth

Re: What's that between my legs?

Post by LadyBeth »

That's funny; Joseph sometimes says the same thing. I just remind him that he asked for it and that he really doesn't 'have' a penis anymore. I tell him it's mine, and to quit whining, or it will be a lot longer before I play with my penis again. He looks downcast, but the little man in the cage says otherwise as it swells up.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

I certainly understand that, especially when I'm in the Holy Trainer. I can't see it, I can't touch it, and because it's encased in something smooth there are no sensations from it.... it may as well not exist.
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

Reading this got me thinking. I've just been locked up whilst my key holder is away for a couple of nights. I'm locked up purely to prevent masturbation when she's not about. We have sex often and I'm not denied in anyway.

I'm wondering what reasons people are locked up for? I don't know how I'd feel about denial or even cuckolding beyond fantasy. What do others do and what do you wish / fantasise about?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

maff2k wrote:Reading this got me thinking. I've just been locked up whilst my key holder is away for a couple of nights. I'm locked up purely to prevent masturbation when she's not about. We have sex often and I'm not denied in anyway.

I'm wondering what reasons people are locked up for? I don't know how I'd feel about denial or even cuckolding beyond fantasy. What do others do and what do you wish / fantasise about?
Perhaps you might make this question it's own thread in the general boards... you might get more answers if it was it's own post. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

OMG! A hijack prevented! :lol:
Nice job Lady M!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I told my KH earlier how I've became dissociated with my junk. She gave me an evil grin and a hard squeeze followed by a few slaps. I am now reacquainted.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

One thing I still find myself doing from time to time is trying to touch myself. If it is late and I am scrolling through a few tumblr pages I will occasionally find myself stroking the outside of my cage. Really doesn't do anything for me but years of that habit and motion are hard to break.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

notbeinfringed85 wrote:I told my KH earlier how I've became dissociated with my junk. She gave me an evil grin and a hard squeeze followed by a few slaps. I am now reacquainted.
:lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273