Indefinite lockup

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Indefinite lockup

Post by Lockedchef »

Well after giving everything a break for a week I'm locked backup. Oddly I actually had to push her a little to take the keys last night. Which seems so odd at first, "please take the keys and don't give them back."

She was a little hesitant at first because she told me I get too crazy after a few days and she doesn't want to deal with it. Told her I would be on my best behavior and if I harassed her she could just throw the keys at my head. I know she was getting a little tired of me pushing the sex topic last week so I backed off for a few days. Now that I got her to take the keys my goal is not to say a word about it until she is ready. She already warned me it might be awhile before anything happens and that is fine. I have actually had the last 10 days off from work so I have been home constantly while she still has worked. I've gotten a little stir crazy around the house, she gets home from work and I of course want some attention. She on the other hand wants to shower, eat dinner, and relax for the night with something low key.

Well I am going back to work tomorrow and have a very heavy work load waiting for me. The only days off I have the next couple weeks are already booked for family and social obligations that require going out of town for a day here and there. Some family staying at our house with extra kids around. Also she is also expecting her monthly friend which completely "86s" play time.

So long story short it could be awhile before we have a chance for some alone time. First time that I have gone into this not knowing a rough idea when I might get out and I'm thinking a minimum of two weeks. Which is okay, I want to show her that we can do this without me being a total oversexed nut and we can live life normal. I really do want our sex life to be on her terms, when she is comfortable and doesn't feel like she is pressured or obligated just because it has been a few days. Wish me luck.
0 x