Ever want to turn the tables?

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Ever want to turn the tables?

Post by Michele »

Uh huh, that's right, I ordered a chastity belt for me hehe :)

It's custom so it's going to be awhile but I thought it might be interesting to experience chastity from the other side of it. :)

Would you ever like to turn the tables and let your Keyholder see what it's like'
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef
Re: Ever want to turn the tables?

Post by Lockedchef »

I kind of would but I don't think it would do anything for her. She can be a bit of a camel when it comes to sex anyway. She can go a really long time without but when she is there will devour it in gallons. Strange reference I know but it is the way I think of it. Being a mommy, finishing school, a wife and other things priority over the bedroom for her.

We recently got interrupted by our toddler the other night. She was right in the middle of her orgasm when I had to hurriedly back off. Took me about ten minutes to get the kid back to bed by time I was back she was in already in her jammies and done for the night.

I offered to get back to "work" she just said, "nah the moment is over I had fun but am good. " of course I would be dying and moaning the other way around. So long story short I much as I wish I could find a way to tease and edge her don't think it would work.

She likes the concept of chastity but still doesn't care for my device at all. No way would sure try one.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Lady M wrote:
It's custom so it's going to be awhile ....
Cool, what did you order?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Atone wrote:
Lady M wrote:
It's custom so it's going to be awhile ....
Cool, what did you order?
Just a belt lol I ordered it from www.bdsmgear.com no brand or anything... it's leather locking belt though and not the pipedream or novelty ones.

In regards to getting interrupted... Haha that happens just about daily here. With hubby working midnights most of our time to play when kids are home. So yeah... it's quick, often, playing for us. It's no fun to be interrupted (I've been interrupted 6 times trying to write this haha) and sometimes it does ruin the mood. Hubby and I can't wait to move so we can lock a bedroom door haha.

Now, as I learned from my little recent trial of my own denial, I'm NOT good at all with the edging! I mean it hurts and makes my body want to turn off it's sexual stuff. I'm ok being teased and turned on and not satisfied but the constant edging is bad for me and I do not handle it well and do not enjoy it. We decided that edging can happen once a day but can't be like I do to him lol. This is meant to be fun just like chastity is for you guys. I have to take care of my love and not do things that will physically or emotionally hurt him... well the same goes with this... it ultimately has to be fun, even if it's frustrating. :) my chastity play will also be very short compared to hubby. :)

We haven't worked out all the kinks (haha see what I did there?) But we will as we get playing. :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Can't lock your door? Yikes that would be bad. Yeah we just had a crying 3 year old pounding on the door asking what we were doing in there, nothing new really. When it is 1am though it is like really do you have an alarm because you NEVER wake up except when we don't want you too. The joys of being a parent.

I wouldn't want to really edge her because she says the same thing you just did about being uncomfortable and shutting down. It is our rule too that if we both aren't having fun then there is no point. I just wish I could get her to be the one looking for release, more of the ego and power trip thing. However after one or two times I would want the other way back. I gave her control over of our sex life for a reason.

Maybe if we were both locked up for some play time and turned it into a game of who asked to be let out first, that could be fun.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

That's another thing... we want to lock up together and see who begs to get out first... it will be me haha but will still be fun!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM and i have a "date night" the first Saturday of each month and take turns at arranging it. i was granted permission to do a "switch night" (just one night) as the date night this month(should have been tonight). I've got all sorts of bits and pieces together (i won't say what as that would spoil the surprise but there is a chastity belt) and have all sorts of plans for the night BUT we've both got head colds and so have put it off for a week. Once it happens I'd be happy to report how it went from my perspective. It's certainly a one night event for U/us though.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds awesome! Please share!

Hubby and I switch every once in a while and he gets to treat me like his little slut haha :)
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

My wife and I switch regularly. We'll go a few months with me in chastity and then she'll decide she's done playing for awhile and we go back to a "normal" sex life. I enjoy those times because sometimes I get to tie her up and make her have forced orgasms. It's a lot of fun.
0 x
eido

Post by eido »

Resistance and turning the tables are strong parts of my personality and fantasy.

This said with the standard disclaimer that it's all just fantasy to me. I hope you report regularly on how the experience is going for you.
0 x