Still being able to orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
Crimson75

Still being able to orgasm

Post by Crimson75 »

Hi all..

So I am new to this forum, and a bit of a newbie when it comes to chastity..

I have done some self chastity, and my longest period I kept it locked up is 2 weeks.. I feel I have the fitting right now and I am ready to offer my key to my, hopfully, new Mistress, but here is my issue before I do:

Everytime I Lock it up, I am still able to mastubate to orgasm.. I have done some research, and never heard of this before.. Isnt the point that I shouldn't be able to cum while wearing it? I know erections are normal, but orgasms shouldn't be I think.. Is the Cage too big, or will I be able not to orgasm later on? Or am I simply doing it wrong?

EDIT: forgot to mention I use a CB6000

Thanks in advance
0 x
Michele

Re: Still being able to orgasm

Post by Michele »

I think one thing your doing "wrong" is locking up and even touching yourself...

I wonder, why are you locking up? What is your reason for wanting your self in a cage?

Do you want to lock up so you can cheat and be "bad" and get punished?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Crimson75

Post by Crimson75 »

I want to Lock up, so that someone else controlds when I can have orgasms..

But why Lock up when you can cheat anyway? I mean if there is no differrence in wearing it or not?

I was in the illusion that locking up was to make me not have orgasms..
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I think most of the guys here that are locked up, myself included, can find a way to have an orgasm while caged.

The first day that I had my cb6000s I got off almost immediately. I was so excited at first that I couldn't contain myself and just a little jiggling of the cage and off I went. The second day it took a little work and some time in the shower but sure enough I did again.

That was before I told my wife about chastity and gave her the keys. More then anything I find this whole thing to be mental. I told my wife flat out that I only want to orgasm with her and her holding the keys is helping me to accomplish this. Since we started I've been the one pushing her to hold the keys a little more and not let me out just because I ask.

I did ask to be let out last night and got a flat out "Not tonight, maybe tomorrow" So here I am on day 7 of a lockup and I could probably get off on my own if I wanted to, and I do, however I know waiting for her it is going to be so much better. Not to mention a caged orgasm is almost unsatisfying due to lack of direct touch. Then I just feel guilty for cheating and like I let myself down afterwards.

The point of all of this is that you have to be willing to give up control and still have a bit of willpower not to even try.

As far as the cage goes, not sure how you have yourself fit. Only suggestion I can make is make it as tight as possible while still being comfortable. The fact that I still have a little room to wiggle back and forth in the tube is how I can get off. Looking forward to a custom metal cage one that doesn't let me slide around and get a vacuum effect inside of a plastic cage.
Last edited by Lockedchef on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

There has been much discussion about this if your are willing to do a search. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the long term vets doesn't chime in and post a few links.

For the first post I'd say that the cage is too big. Working on your mental game of not trying to defeat the device—meaning if your KH has you locked, then chaste you will be—is an important part of chastity. If you get off on really not being able to cheat then I would say get a set up like Thumper's. But in reality even that can be defeated if he's capable of picking a lock (can't be all that hard) or willing to saw metal (quite easy).
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I've got bolt cutters, grinders, pliers, and I learned to pick locks out of the back of a Soldier of Fortune magazine. I've got a sensitive enough prostate that after about ten minutes of anal stimulation, I can have a pretty stout prostate orgasm. The reason I don't orgasm is that she told me no. Chastity is like football, it is 90% mental.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Crimson75 wrote:Everytime I Lock it up, I am still able to mastubate to orgasm.. I have done some research, and never heard of this before..
I know many men who can cheat and have an orgasm while locked up. But I'm curious... how are you doing it? Just shaking the cage? Pulling out the back of it to masturbate normally? Are you using a vibrator against it?

Also, what device are you using? It might simply be too large for you.

Most devices have add-ons to make erection more difficult or even painful. For the CB#### line, there are "points of intrigue" for Mature Metal there are anti-pullout pins, etc.

There are even some VERY mean devices that are full of little spikes to make any excitement painful - though I can't personally fathom sleeping in such a thing, I know some men who do.

Myself, I could pull out... so I got a frenum piercing and wear a second lock. And I have learned that with a hitachi, I can get a very unsatisfying ruined orgasm... but that's not something I've got any interest in doing to myself, and if I did, I suspect my g/f would simply put a lock through the power pin on the hitachi to stop me.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Just one observation. When you first get involved with this, you're generally so overwhelmed that pretty much *any* stimulation can set you off. I've had a number of "caged orgasms" from various things, but that was mainly at first.
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... a-cb-3000/

However, over the years that Mrs. Edge and I practiced, they became much less frequent, or required a lot more stimulation. My thinking is that as you become more accustomed to wearing the cage, it loses some of its arousal value, and just becomes another thing, like a wristwatch or necklace.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Aarkey wrote: I suspect my g/f would simply put a lock through the power pin on the hitachi to stop me.
Already been done in my house. I told my wife last year that I had a very unsatisfying orgasm using her Hitachi. She said she would hide it to which I replied that I would probably find it.

There is now a small brass padlocks on it of which she holds the key. So that I didn't, during a weak moment hook up a pair of alligator clips to the two prongs I drilled holes on both sides thus shorting out the plug. :(

I do these things when I'm strong and thinking clearly to prevent accidents during my weak moments. 8-)

I'm sure most of us could find a way to defeat the CD if we tried even though it might be a ruined one.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273