How does one reinvest the buzz?

Living the real life under lock and key
SubSec

How does one reinvest the buzz?

Post by SubSec »

Well, since dumping my right hand as my primary sexual partner I've been enjoying that buzzy energised feeling that goes with short term denial.

What do you guys do harness and reinvest this energy in a positive way?

My self inprovement has led to me taking steps to be a better husband and lover. Look better (haircut and grooming and clothes (and a terribly fashionable beard)) and career wise I've bagged my first senior management job. (Including an interview with CE while locked up)

Next stop is the gym, aimed at helping OH to not keep her hands off me.

Is this drive normal or is it a case of correlation not causation?
0 x
Still in vaguely surprised every time I look down and see a wolfdog padlock there.
Tumbling along at subsec.tumblr.com
Lockedchef
Re: How does one reinvest the buzz?

Post by Lockedchef »

I've had a lot of the same side/positive effects happen to me in the past month and a half since we started this.

Not that I as a slob before but I certainly feel like I spend a bit more time on personal hygiene and my overall physical appearance. I've actually unknowingly lost 20 pounds in the last few months and am going push for a few more now that I realized how easy it has been.

The one that I find as a bit of a conundrum for my motivation on his the way I have been around the house. Finally having the chastity conversation with my wife has led to us being more honest with each other and am the same time made me realize some of my old selfish behaviors. Again I don't think she would have ever said I was lazy but I automatically find myself doing more around the house these days. She has made the comment that she doesn't want me cleaning just so I can earn my release. Part of me thinks that if I clean the whole house etc.. it will give me a little ammo to say "Look what I did, now we can relax and have sex :)" I would rather clean the house just out of being a good husband and because it is my share of the work.

As far as energy goes I have way more. I find that after I have been locked for a couple days I need less sleep and I have almost hyper most of the day. I already run a business so it isn't like I have to push to get a promotion but I think I am driving my staff nuts a little. I'm more energetic, talkative, and am pushing all of them harder, but in a good way. I just feel like a happier and like better person and damnit they are going to be happy with me. :D

So yeah I hope this keeps up and doesn't wear off. Currently been locked 5 days and she hasn't told me when i am getting out. I get worried and think she forgets at times all about it then she usually surprises me with something.
0 x