A Friendly Bet

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

A Friendly Bet

Post by mellyshubby »

The other evening my wife and I had a great time. She had me restrained and blindfolded, and then gave me the "Triple Whammy". (This is where she 1) puts ginger up my ass, 2) inserts ginger down my pee hole, 3) coats my cock with toothpaste, then edges me multiple times). It is a very intense teasing session. After she was done with me, she wanted her orgasm. I lubed up my hand and started slowly massaging her crotch. When she was ready, I eased 2 fingers inside while rubbing her clit with my palm. She was putty in my hands, and her climax was getting close. She told me to put my penis in to finish her off. I did, and she quickly came in waves. I couldn't help myself, and with a couple more thrusts I joined her with my own orgasm. We were in bliss together, and having a lot of fun. She was not mad, she actually laughed that I was a "bad boy".

Yesterday as we talked about our game, she told me that she wants to keep me chaste for 30 days leading up to our wedding anniversary in August. I told her she would really have to be on top of her game to pull that off. Then we decided to make a friendly bet. If she succeeds in keeping me chaste for 30 days, I have to take her to a Bed & Breakfast. If she fails, she has to go on a fishing trip with me. This will be a new twist to our game. I will actually be waiting for her to let her guard down to win the bet.

I should note that she really can force me to be chaste if she takes a few precautions. She can make the Jailbird escape proof with our tamper evident ribbon technique. She can keep me restrained while the cage is off. She can use numbing cream anytime PIV is allowed.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
cagedmonkey

Re: A Friendly Bet

Post by cagedmonkey »

I hope you guys have a great time at the B&B! ;)
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

Really? I was gonna tell him to catch a big one.
0 x
mellykh

Post by mellykh »

She was not mad, she actually laughed that I was a "bad boy".

not mad, eh?! :o

Just so y'all know, I'm already packing my suitcase - not my tackle box! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mellykh
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I find the wager exciting regardless of winner. If stakes are valued enough kh will win.

I would happily make similar wager with my kh even though I know she would win if she wants it bad enough to be careful at all times.

Btw longest I have gone without orgasm is 3 weeks so for my kh to win if we made similar wafer would mean a new longest duration for me. :o
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

The bet starts this Friday. I am keenly aware that my last few orgasms are passing by. If she really sticks to her game plan, I don't have a chance. But, 30 days is a long time. She only has to slip up one time.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
mellykh

Post by mellykh »

mellyshubby wrote:....but, 30 days is a long time. She only has to slip up one time.

...we shall see about that! ;)

mellykh

(packing suitcase for the B&B) :lol: :lol:
0 x
mellykh

Post by mellykh »

:o the heat is on!

mellykh
(alias: WINNER! ;) 0
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

LOL, would love an update on this.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

We are having fun! This is day 10, with 20 to go. The urge for an orgasm is building, and she doesn't feel the least bit sorry for me. She did slip up a few days ago by leaving me uncaged while she got her shower. I could have won the bet, but I took the high road and restrained myself. She is much more careful now.

This morning she brought me close a few times (blindfolded and restrained), then she told me the pleasure was over. Next thing I know she's rubbing something on my cock. In a matter of seconds my cock was on fire, she had massaged it with icy hot. Wow!!!!!! She took mercy on me and cleaned me up with a soapy washcloth after only about a minute. I could see where icy hot could be used for punishment.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH