Re: A Friendly Bet

Post by doctor_h »

I would not have passed up a fishing trip :D
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: A Friendly Bet (a winner)

Post by mellyshubby »

We have a winner!

Last night was amazing. After we showered together, she removed the jail bird and gave me some edging. Then, she wanted me to give her some PIV. I was instructed not to go. After only 3 or 4 thrusts, I went. I couldn't believe how quickly it happened. I did not plan to, once it started I couldn't stop it. Boy was it a gusher too. She still wanted her pleasure and insisted that I go down on her. I did get down there and got busy, I figured she deserved it.

She wasted no time getting me back into the cage. I think it will be a long time before it gets unlocked. I told her we still have 19 days till our anniversary in August, so that would still be a nice release. She only started whispering the words to the song "see you in September".

As a consolation, even though I won the bet we are still going to a Bed & Breakfast.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

mellyshubby wrote:even though I won the bet we are still going to a Bed & Breakfast.
I knew it! :lol:

Before you leave, don't forget to hitch up the boat. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mellykh

Post by mellykh »

mellyshubby wrote:We have a winner!
.... even though I won the bet we are still going to a Bed & Breakfast.
Remember, cheaters NEVER win! ;)
I guess we keep going til I slip up again :roll: (13 days and counting down)
0 x
ChastizedRob

Re: A Friendly Bet

Post by ChastizedRob »

Wow, my wife must have me well trained. I only get 12 real Os per year (1 per month). Most of the others are completely ruin PIV O's were we both completely stop moving and I release inside her with now pleasure at all. She likes those as I can stay hard and continue to pleasure her. anyone else mostly restricted to ruined Os inside her. My wife is very strict about this! And strongly demands that be ruined or I'll not be going back inside her for a very long time. I figure it is better to at least enjoy being inside her even if I am not allowed a real O. She has me well trained because just 1 real O per month does very little to satisfy me other than an hour or two. She developed this system because she says I'm much better behaved than when I got more orgasms. She used to hate it when I had more frequent Os and then wasn't as well behaved but not she is happy with this system that works for us. BTW she is on track to have 300+ Os this year to my 12 real Os.

Anyone else have a similar system? Rob
0 x