One Week!

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
One Week!

Post by Lockedchef »

Well I feel like I accomplished something I have made it my first whole week locked up. We only started this about a month ago and have been playing off and on. Last weekend after a little play time I turned over the keys and we decided on me going for a week. I have however run into a bit of a snag. The plan was for her to unlock me tonight for a bit of fun. Well I got home tonight to find that she picked up a cold from our kid and was long asleep upon my arrival.

Of course that means she will not be interested in playing for a few days at the soonest. I'm sure if I asked to be unlocked in the morning and I'm sure she would but I really don't see the point. I feel like I have made it a week what is a few more days. Besides I don't want to push her about it now when she isn't healthy, I feel like she might just chuck the keys at me and not want them back for awhile.

I am proud of myself in a sense I really don't remember that last time I have gone this long without some kind of release. Before we started with chastity I probably got off 7-10 times a week on average, mostly by myself that would result in a hollow feeling afterwards. I don't want to go back to that so even if what was meant to be 1 week turns into 2 weeks until she feels good enough to play so be it.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: One Week!

Post by Locked by LRC »

Congratulations. I think you will find that by not saying anything your patience will be rewarded.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I went for bonus points this morning too. Got out of bed early and made a run to the grocery store. Spent a few minutes breaking down a chicken and got a pot of homemade from scratch chicken noodle soup going. Have to work 14 or so hours today so I can't take care of her but the soup should put me over the top :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Great job getting to a week! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Good for you :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Not a easy task for those first timers. I remember my first week in and all I can call it was "hell week" :D
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, it is a significant accomplishment / milestone!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

She ended up letting me out without me asking yesterday. I was more then a little relieved it was over. Going to wait for the next lock up until she is healthy and more in the mood to play but the whole thing doesn't seem as daunting now.
0 x