18M - Advice for a Nooby?

Living the real life under lock and key
Faskwa

18M - Advice for a Nooby?

Post by Faskwa »

Firstly, I know I'm young for chastity, but I've been looking into this for maybe a year now, off and on, and I've decided I want to jump in now.

What chastity device should I start off with?
- I was thinking BON4 or http://www.extremerestraints.com/chasti ... _4731.html, but your guys' opinions would be great because there's a lot of information on the internet and its hard to decided on just one device to start out with. CB series just looks too hard to clean and not very comfortable, but then again, I don't really know. Does comfort really matter? I assume after some time you begin to barely notice the cage is on, or does this depend on what cage you're wearing? I'd imagine Mature Metal isn't really a place for a beginner, but I'd definitely love to get a device from their one day.

Anyways, any other advice you have for me would be much appreciated. Some more info about me: I plan on uses carlilock or emlalock to start with. Maybe eventually get a keyholder. I've been playing with self-denial for a while without a device, the longest I've gone without orgasm was about 22 days. But on average, I can usually only last a week.
0 x
chasteboi

Re: 18M - Advice for a Nooby?

Post by chasteboi »

If budget is an issue, then try dhgate.com. They have a huge range of cheap metal devices, and I have heard nothing but good things about them. I have one of their devices and its definitely pretty good. They are so cheap that if you screw up the size getting another would not be too expensive, probably under $30.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

If you don't want wait, amazon is a little more than dhgate but you can get it in a few days other than weeks. Pass on the bon4, it is very hot and hard to keep clean. It is comfortable, but offers no security. Most everyone can back their penis out. Then the cage flexes and the balls fall out. I've got both, and the jailhouse, m200 known elsewhere, is much better. I got mine in two days from amazon for about 50 bucks.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'm definitely one for the start out cheap, learn your style, learn your size etc. When you're really ready then you invest in the custom because it really is an investment.

Welcome and good luck on your journey! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Faskwa wrote: Does comfort really matter?
YES

Remember, if you start to enjoy this, you're going to be wearing this 24/7. If the device is uncomfortable you will not be able to enjoy it. Yes, there's going to be times when it's going to be uncomfortable. Morning wood and nocturnal erections, these are to be expected. But, if it's uncomfortable during the day or hard to pee, it will get old quickly.

If you get an "off-the-shelf" device from Dhgate or Amazon, be sure to measure yourself against the listed dimensions. If the base ring, tube diameter or length is off this can make a difference in the enjoyment of wearing the device. Some can buy these and have a good fit but, there's no adjustment if it doesn't.

The popularity of the CB series for beginner's is the adjustability. You measure flaccid and then find the one with the closest length. When you get the device you can adjust the base ring and gap to find a comfortable fit. Many will use this device to find out what's good for them.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Welcome to chastity! Hope you enjoy it!

If hygiene and cleanliness is a major concern, it looks like the jailhouse is a good way to go. One thing I do want to mention about chrome plated cages - make sure you keep them clean and dry. When I was wearing my Birdcage, it started to rust up in some spots. If I didn't scrub the rust off good enough, the oxidation irritated the skin on my shaft, and I needed to scrub it off of THERE instead. Not very pleasant, and it made wearing the device for longer periods a little difficult.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
fineline

Post by fineline »

The device does matter, quite a bit.

The first cage I bought is now in a landfill. The second was the Jailhouse. It's nice, chrome plated everything so might tend to flake off eventually. I've been in and out of it because it causes issues for me with bruising of the skin on the shaft of the penis. The Bon4m is really nice to look at, but it needs serious help to get the inside smooth enough to wear. Not as comfortable as I'd like, and think that maybe the short version would be better.

By far the most comfortable has been the Holy Trainer. No way for it to split, and the ergonomically designed rings minimize the time it takes for your body to adapt to wearing a device. You need foam swabs and a bottle or a strong shower head on a hose to clean and rinse inside the tube if you don't take it off to clean. The large foam swabs are available on eBay for a much better price than from dealers who sell the cages.

My HT broke at the keyhole last week, and they're replacing it under warranty. But for "wear it and forget it" comfort, it's the best. A bit intimidating too because with one of the solid color ones you can't see your penis, and certainly can't touch it in any way. You may as well not have one, which is in our case, a good thing.
Last edited by fineline on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I also like my ht2 best of the devices I have tried. It is also almost invisible when wearing clothing which was not the case for me when wearing CB. I occasionally smash a testicle when wearing it due to less scrotum movement. Also attempted erections cause some discomfort.

However starting with CB allows you to determine if you like this and allows you to figure out what you like and do not like in a chastity device.
0 x
Faskwa

Post by Faskwa »

Thank you all so much for the advice! So I've decided to start out with something cheap, either from DHgate or Amazon, and probably the Jailhouse to start out with. As its chrome, I'm gonna have to keep it dry so it lasts long enough until I upgrade. I'm not gonna be considering the BON4 anymore as you guys have said its uncomfortable and not very secure. However, once I get used to the whole chastity thing, I'm probably going to move on up to the HolyTrainer 2. Not metal, but you guys have said its really comfortable and works well, and I've looked at it on the interwebs, it looks really great. I'll have to buy some of those foam swabs to clean it though. And I'm assuming I might have to take it off once a week to really clean it? Eventually, I'll probably get a custom made cage, but thats in the future. (:

Anyways, thanks again guys!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Good Luck Faskwa, Sounds like you've got a good plan and making the right choice.

Keep us posted on your journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273