Father's Day Jail Bird Gift For Me!!!

Living the real life under lock and key
wettie

Father's Day Jail Bird Gift For Me!!!

Post by wettie »

Finally pulled the trigger, wife agreed it was time to get me into a better belt, so we upgraded our CB6000s to a Jail Bird, now just have to wait the 6-8 weeks. Seems like forever.
0 x
Dannyboy

Re: Father's Day Jail Bird Gift For Me!!!

Post by Dannyboy »

Nice. What sizes did you go for
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Michele

Post by Michele »

Yay! Congrats!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Congratulations. I have had my JB for a year now and love it. Even though I have had to send it back twice for modifications, it is perfect now, and I consider it one of the very best investments I have ever made.

It will be worth the money and the wait, even if it does not fit perfectly when you first get it.

Enjoy! :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
wettie

Post by wettie »

I was wearing a CB6000s comfortably for a while (went almost 5 months once, but it's been a while), so I went with pretty similar dimensions, 1 3/8" inside diameter, 1 7/8" ring (oval), 2 1/4" long, which is a quarter inch shorter than the CB6000s, which seamed about right since I never really filled it unless I pulled back on the tube.

I added an extra ring, and got the screw locks and pull out pins.

It should be interesting, my wife has been my KH in the past and was never particularly into it. I recently told her I either wanted significantly more sex, or a lot less sex and a good chastity belt, but that I needed her to be active and controlling. She picked the lot less sex option. I really enjoyed my 5 months in the CB6000s, especially the few times she stepped up and played a little dom, I'm hoping now that she has green lighted the purchase of an over $500 belt that she's ready to also step up her game.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I found out only after getting our first MM device that my wife really disliked the CB6000s. Now that the CB has been packed away (never to come back out) she has taken on a real enjoyment keeping me locked in stainless steel.

Best of luck when it arrives.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Congratulations! We both love the JB. I just sent it back to shorten the cage. Many guys have to get adjustments made. to perfect the fit. You should both love it.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
wettie

Post by wettie »

I'm a little concerned with length, I measured a bunch of times, and got anywhere from 2 1/4 up to 3 1/2". I know it says to take the smallest and deduct 1/4", so I technically should have gone with 2", but I also fit pretty well in the CB6000s, which is 2 1/2", so I went with 2 1/4". Hoping I don't regret it. I just ordered Sunday, so I'm guessing I could adjust now, it sounds like everyone ends up getting them shortened...
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Many of us make a mistake with length. After a long email exchange with MM, I finally figured out that the cage must always press against the head of your penis. If there is any gap at all, the urethra will "wander" and make peeing annoying. When I measured, I must have pressed the ruler against my scrotum so that my length was actually 1/2" longer than it should have been. Thumper wrote a long time ago that it is way better to be short than long. I went from 1 3/4" to 1 1/4". I am waiting for the shortened cage now. You can save yourself $100 if you verify carefully that at your *shortest* you are still at least 1/4" longer than the cage. The cage should gently press on you at all times.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
wettie

Post by wettie »

Remeasured and updated my order, reducing from 2.25" to 2". Hope I don't regret it.
0 x