Loss of Arousal

Living the real life under lock and key
grubber

Loss of Arousal

Post by grubber »

Just wondering if anyone here loses arousal when locked without chance of being unlocked during those long lockups. Lately I have been finding that I am losing arousal although I would never tell my KH.

It never used to be like this but this particular time is different. My KH still plays with me locked up by wearing sexy lingerie, saying sexy things to me, fondling and licking my balls which is the only private part exposed and plenty of oral sex for her. She is a happy KH for sure. I love all the attention I am getting and adore her every part but a little frustrated with my current lack of arousal. It's kind of like if I get off at some point that's fine, if not, I could care less. This is not like me at all.

I have been in lock down for just over 3 months. I have been locked longer but never had this arousal letdown. I have no idea when she will let me out or if I will be allowed to orgasm when she does or just some serious teasing. I prefer not knowing anyway. Hopefully this is just a passing faze. Maybe after I get unlocked for whatever she has in mind then get locked up again for who knows how long, I will become hornier than a dog in heat again the way I love it. Hopefully she is due for one of her marathons of intense nightly unlock tease and denial sessions that bring tears to my eyes. I know I am ready for one. I can only hope.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Loss of Arousal

Post by Lockedchef »

My wife and I are relatively new to this and I have nowhere near gotten to that kind of lockup. The longest I have gone at this point is 5 days so I can really relate to that. My question is though are you still having fun with it? You said you like the attention and adore her but seems like that could be accomplished without chastity. So far that is what I have liked the most is that constant state of arousal with seems to make me hyper and full of energy. I find I get super focused now when like that and that is what I am enjoying.

The whole thing I said to my wife since we first started this though was if we both aren't having fun then there is no point. I don't want her just going through the motions of holding my key to please me. At the same time I can't imagine being locked up and not being aroused. Almost sounds like you need a break, maybe some honest communication with her could help fix that. Of course I don't know the dynamics of your relationship but that is where I would take it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The only time there was a loss of arousal, was when Mrs. Twisted was diagnosed with uterine cancer some years ago. That kind of put a damper on everything.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

We will all lose interest after being locked up for a while. That's why frequent tease and deny is needed to keep our hormones working. It is way easier to wait if no one is turning us on during the wait.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

At first, I thought this was about not being able to get hard as quick/as often after a long stint in chastity, which has happened to me before. But this is something else.

Personally, I don't have a loss of arousal problem because My Lady is almost constantly teasing me and messing with me whenever she can. If I were on a "lock it up and forget it" situation, I could see myself getting a little antsy and losing that sexual charge.

I'm also wondering if you might be suffering from a little bit of chastity burnout. If you've been locked up for a while without knowing where your finish line might be, you might be mentally fatigued with dealing with the situation. Just a thought. :)
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
grubber

Post by grubber »

Thanks for the replies,

I'm thinking that it was just a faze but not anymore. I am actually still shaking here and my mind is racing. Can't even believe I am writing this.

There was a huge turn of events today. The arousal has come back in a big surprising way this morning. Embarrassing, but back. My KH always has something up her sleeve. Only this time I am shocked because she is a very private person so I thought, especially when it comes this and our sex life.

Around 9AM this morning my KH was prepping some food for a baby shower that she has just left for. While she was doing that, I decided to take a shower. I use the bathroom just off the kitchen as I have all my toiletries and things setup in that bath. Anyway, after I got out and dried off and walked out to the kitchen. Surprise, surprise! Our next door neighbor, a good friend of my KH, was sitting at the kitchen table with my KH and I am standing there in horror with just my cage on. I must have stood there for at least a minute and finally ran back into the bathroom. I could hear both of them giggling. I wrapped a towel around me and ran upstairs and got dressed. I stayed out of the kitchen while she was still there.

When the neighbor finally left, I went into the kitchen and asked my wife what that was all about. She told me to relax that the neighbor already knew about it, and that she called her so she could come over and see it. I asked my KH what she was talking about and she told me we will talk about it more later as she needed to get ready to go out.

I am dying here! I wonder if her husband knows. Who else may know other neighbors, other friends, family? I can't believe this is happening. I don't think I can look anybody in the eyes now. Funny thing is I am aroused out of my mind. As wound up horny as I've ever been does not compare to this. I think its time for a few cold ones to try and settle down. I can't wait for her to come home to talk. Has anyone else here been surprised outed? How the hell did you deal with it?
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

@ grubber, what an exciting incidence!
I wish I was there to see your expressions!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locknload

Post by locknload »

So what did she say when she got home???
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

grubber wrote:I am losing arousal although I would never tell my KH... There was a huge turn of events today. The arousal has come back in a big surprising way this morning.
grubber, first off I'm glad that you have rediscovered your arousal for chastity play. Secondly, and this is just my own two cents, but based on hard won experience... communication is critical in my relationships. Not just communication, but open and honest communication.

That doesn't mean I share every thought and feeling as soon as they come up, but I have learned that without fully open and honest, as well as thoughtful and respectful communication... my relationships just do not work. It isn't always easy to share what's going on, and it isn't always easy to understand what is going on, but if I really want to trust my partner, and if I want to love her with all of my being - she needs to know where I'm at.

Best wishes on your journey.
Last edited by Aarkey on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I couldn't agree more about the importance of communication. We just had our 5 year anniversary over the weekend and to say it was wonderful is an understatement. The addition of chastity into our life started with open communication and has resulted into things being better then they were.

Contrary to the most people who don't know about this would think we have had more sex since starting this then before. What was once a month or longer at times is more like several times a week. Just the communication with each other and talking about other things have brought us closer, made her more open minded to sex, and spiked the arousal in both of us. Maybe this is going off topic with what you originally spoke about but talking to each other has certainly helped bring arousal and desire back into our life.
0 x