Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap devic

Living the real life under lock and key
spankmeinzagreb

Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap devic

Post by spankmeinzagreb »

Hi people,

I'm usually a very creative person but in this case I would like to hear your thoughts on ways how could a keyholder detect that the chaste pulled his cock out of his chastity device?

I have a CB6000, some random metal CD ordered from ebay and am currently locked in the Holy Trainer. Out of those 3, HT is definitely the most comfortable. I also have a DreamLover 2000 device connected to it.

However, I'm able to escape out of all of them. Only the cock of course. Balls are firmly trapped and are not going anywhere until unlocked.

I tried lots of things trying to physically prevent the cock being pulled out but with no effect.

As I'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend who is also my Mistress and a keyholder, is there a way for her to know when I've been naughty and played with myself without her permission?

The only thing I can think of that she writes a letter or whatever using a waterproof lipstick at the base of the cock. If I tried to pull the cock out I'd have to grab it and pull it out from the base and therefore the lipstick would get smeared. And if so I'd get 200 strokes of the cane so that I'd never try that shit again.

Any other suggestions?
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Re: Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap d

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

http://www.keptforher.com

They sell a KSD, which is a piece that prevents pullout and works with the CB-6000.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

As the previous poster mentioned, there are ways to help prevent pull-out - the KSD being one of them. A PA piercing (ouch) would be another. But as far as detecting pull out, hmmm... I'm sure the electronics engineer in me could invent a device. It would have to be small, battery-powered; likely using a capacitive sensor (or sensors). Not sure how it would alert the KH. Would also have to be water-proof, so it could be worn 24/7 with the device.

Maybe there's a simpler way... something similar to a seal. When you pull out of the device, the seal would be broken.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything on the market yet that detects pull-out..
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

There is nothing out there to let us KHs know if you pull out and cheat like an idiot. If you arepaying this game and living this why in God's name would you even want to ruin it like that? I even a blog post about cheating in chastity because I had a potential boy toy ask about it. If I find a boy has cheated, I no longer want to play with them.

You could try anti-pullout strips or the "teeth" but other than than you need to be a man and be respectful and faithful and devoted enough not to be a cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

I will say that I would know if my hubby pulled out and came as his mood would change but as for just pulling out to play and diving it back in... well that's on your conscience. Jimney Cricket would be so upset, Pinocchio.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
spankmeinzagreb

Post by spankmeinzagreb »

@notbeingfringed: thanks for the tip but I'm definitely not reterning to CB6000 after Holy Trainer. HT is waaaaaay more comfortable, and locks easily.

@Lady M: first of all, I never escaped chastity without my Mistress' consent, and would probably never do that. The point to my initial post is that if you buy a device worth $150 you should get your money's worth. Why did I spend the money in the first place then? I could easily play the game of chastity without a device, but it's just not the same as having a real thing on.

And I managed to escape all devices I tried. I just wanted a way to be absolutely sure that I cannot and will not play with myself until I'm told to do so.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Got to go with Lady M on this one. Besides if my wife asked if I cheated I wouldn't lie to her about it. The whole thing was my idea to begin with, doesn't mean I am always perfect but I would let her know about any rules I broke. I did find the backup key one day on accident, could have said nothing but I turned it back over to her immediately so she could find a new home for it.
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

I can see both sides of the argument here. I briefly had a silicon device but felt it too easy to escape from. Moved to a metal cage device which I find myself thinking that I could pop out and back in. Now, I haven't done this for the reasons given by others but I fully understand why he feels the need to be completely "restrained". If it's all on trust why bother with any device?

I'm getting a pa so that'll be used to secure things. Think that's the way forward if you need a total lock in sensation.

As a stop gap maybe random checks using picture messaging or Skype?

The fear of getting caught should prevent escape.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

OK, I think I may have figured out an escape proof technique for those with jailbirds or similar metal cages. You will need a roll of surveyor's tape (about 1" wide, thin vinyl with no adhesive). You can cut off about a foot of tape, then cut in in half lengthwise so it is only about 1/2" wide. The key holder can put her signature somewhere near the middle (to make it tamper proof).

Just before going into lockup, make one loop around the penis with the ribbon. Then place the cage over as usual. Once you are all settled in, you can tie off the ribbon ends on whatever portion of the cage is convenient. Trim off the excess so that it will no longer be available for another attempt to re-tie.

The thin vinyl tape should not pose any problems while you are locked up. If an attempt is made to pull out the back, the tape will break. If somehow you do manage to get out without tearing the tape, it would be just about impossible to get back in. When your key holder lets you out, she should check for her signature on the tape.

UPDATE: my wife just secured me in my jailbird using the method I just described. I will see how things go and let you know. I am not scheduled to be unlocked until Tuesday the 17th. Now there is no doubt that I will be staying in. I must admit that this has just changed the dynamic in a good way.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I'm a little confused. INITIATE QUOTESTORM!!!
spankmeinzagreb wrote:...I never escaped chastity without my Mistress' consent, and would probably never do that.
Your Mistress approves of you escaping your chastity devices? Also, if you would never escape the device without her consent, why would she need a way to know if you have escaped without her consent or not?
spankmeinzagreb wrote:The point to my initial post is that if you buy a device worth $150 you should get your money's worth. Why did I spend the money in the first place then? I could easily play the game of chastity without a device, but it's just not the same as having a real thing on.

And I managed to escape all devices I tried. I just wanted a way to be absolutely sure that I cannot and will not play with myself until I'm told to do so.
I'm not the type of person to tell someone how to do their chastity thang, but I really don't get this. Are you spending the money on the devices just to prove that you can escape them? If so, then it's really on you as to whether you are getting your money's worth or not. If you would simply stop trying to escape them, you may find that the cages give you an experience worth what you paid for them.

As far as being "absolutely sure" that you won't play with yourself without permission... there is no device that will prevent this with 100% certainty. If you are hell bent on disobeying your Mistress's demands, you will always find a way. It's ultimately your responsibility to behave for your Mistress, not the device's.
Last edited by cagedmonkey on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Maybe I should give some perspective.

Chastity is in large part a mind game. When my wife wants me locked, cheating is not on my agenda. I really like playing the game. HOWEVER, it has bugged me that it is so easy to back out of the device. I have even done it in the shower a few times just for the sake of ease of cleaning (not cheating). Up til now, I have always known in the back of my mind that I COULD escape for a quick wank if I got desperate enough. Therefore, the integrity of the game was up to me and my willpower.

I've only had this experimental "backout deterrent system" on for a few hours, and I can tell you the dynamic is different. My willpower no longer matters. Now I am in the place where SHE REALLY DOES CONTROL MY COCK. The game just got more real.

I think this mindset is what makes some men go get a Prince Albert piercing to make their chastity escape proof. I also think some women enjoy the confidence that their man can't possibly escape.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress