Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap devic

Living the real life under lock and key
doctor_h

Re: Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap d

Post by doctor_h »

mellyshubby wrote:If you are at your smallest, there is nothing to prevent your penis from exiting the back of the A ring. That fact is how you are able to put it on in the first place.
My ht2 cage part has an extension that slides into the ring in effect making the ring a little smaller than when I inserted my dick. If the ring was at this smaller size when I was trying to insert I would not fit into it.

So I may be able to get out but getting in with it locked would not happen. Maybe I am fortunate that one of the rings is so snug in the first place.

My ring is so snug I can not leave it on when getting a full erection (at least without a lot of pain). I have read some people can use their ring similar to a cock ring but I cannot.

If you can pull out it seems like the ribbon trick would at least make it apparent.
0 x
no early release

Post by no early release »

Hi All
I have the same urge to know 100% that my KH has control, the only way this works for us is a padlock actually through my PA hole. There are a couple of suppliers who sell PA specific types of lock, for instance titanium units immune from corrosion etc. Once you have a padlock physically through your flesh and routed in and out of the bars at the end of your device that's it. No way out... Paradise!
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
Atone

Post by Atone »

no early release wrote:Hi All
I have the same urge to know 100% that my KH has control, the only way this works for us is a padlock actually through my PA hole. There are a couple of suppliers who sell PA specific types of lock, for instance titanium units immune from corrosion etc. Once you have a padlock physically through your flesh and routed in and out of the bars at the end of your device that's it. No way out... Paradise!
http://www.amazon.com/PRO-LOK-MANUAL-GU ... =lock+pick
0 x