Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap devic

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

Re: Ways to find out if cock pulled out from the ball trap d

Post by mellyshubby »

UPDATE

The wife and I tested the effectiveness of our new backout deterrent system last night. I was able to escape without breaking the thin vinyl ribbon. But when I tried to get back in, things got more complicated. I could not put things back without breaking the ribbon. She was very happy to see that. We had a good discussion and she really likes knowing that when she locks me, that's how it's going to stay till she decides otherwise.

For me, this puts me more into a sub state of mind that I had not experienced before. I know it is practically impossible to escape undetected, so there would be no point in even trying. The cage has become more than just symbolic, it really is my dick's cage.

By the way, it helps to make the ribbon longer (maybe 18 inches is better). This allows you to more easily pull the ends thru the inside of the cage as you put it on.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Linus

Post by Linus »

I really wonder how you guys can pull out cock when you're locked
I tried every possible trick but could never pull out my cock
My KH wife was happy to know this!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

Linus wrote:I really wonder how you guys can pull out cock when you're locked
I have ht2 and i do not think I could pull out but even if I could I would not be able to get my cock back into the CD. I question if the ring is too large on the people who can escape.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

doctor_h wrote:
I have ht2 and i do not think I could pull out but even if I could I would not be able to get my cock back into the CD. I question if the ring is too large on the people who can escape.
For some of us, and especially for me (so far), a ring small enough to absolutely prevent escape becomes unbearable torture in two or three days. I am a fairly decent size when erect, but soft, it looks (and is) very, very small. There is quite an extreme between the two states.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

If you are at your smallest, there is nothing to prevent your penis from exiting the back of the A ring. That fact is how you are able to put it on in the first place. This simple ribbon trick, so far, looks like it will provide the peace of mind (escape proof) that a piercing would provide. This is major.

I am now several days in and the ribbon is still in place. Because the ribbon is weak, it won't take much moving around (escape attempt) to break it. I think it could last quite a while. Maybe she will want to find out how long, and I will have to be in the cage that long to find out.

Speaking of the wife, she came to bed after I was sleeping last night. All she had to do was show me she had no panties on and she was quickly on the receiving end of one of the best pussy lickings ever. After her orgasm she was content to leave my cage on, even though I was all worked up. She REALLY likes knowing the cage can't be escaped.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Not sure if the KH's want us to be sharing these secrets, but...

It's basically the same procedure as removing the A ring. When you take the ring off, you go "cock-ball-ball." You just ignore the cage and slide out as if you were pulling out of the A ring. Getting back in is another project all together...

My Lady didn't understand how this was possible until I showed her one day, at her request, of course. Only time I've ever removed myself from the cage without being unlocked.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Atone

Post by Atone »

mellyshubby wrote:If you are at your smallest, there is nothing to prevent your penis from exiting the back of the A ring. That fact is how you are able to put it on in the first place.
This is the unfortunate reality. Without something else like a piercing you can pull out if you can put it on.

I guess if you used a split or hinged ring that was small enough you *might* be able to prevent pulling out but it would almost certainly be too tight for wearing for any significant length of time.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:I guess if you used a split or hinged ring that was small enough you *might* be able to prevent pulling out but it would almost certainly be too tight for wearing for any significant length of time.
Yeah, that's how it was for me. Smallest ring of the CB3k was impossible to pull out...nocturnal erections were torture, then it was just constant torture from the bruising.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I haven't read all the replies, but the KSD and other anti-pull out devices and some home made efforts, never worked for me. I ended up getting a frenum piercing and wear a second lock through it. I could pop off the bead on the ring through the piercing, and then pull out the back, but there'd be no way for me to get back into it with the lock on. That's the only solution that worked for me.

Those men who have the self-discipline to not do it, my hat is off to them. But for me, just knowing that I could - it saps a big part of the excitement out of it.

For more info on my frenum piercing method - http://aarkeybabble.blogspot.com/search/label/Frenum
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Yeah, KSD didn't work for me either. Only the smallest size worked, but it was so tight that I almost couldn't get it off at all. I thought I was going to have to figure a way to cut it off, but after a couple of hours of working at it, with lots of lube and a good deal of painful tugging (and a few significant abrasions), I finally managed to get free. The larger sizes were no problem even with the cage on, I could get out and back in fairly easily.
0 x