Locked & Teased

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Locked & Teased

Post by Michele »

So hubby won himself complete lockdown until August (no out, no erections) and has been teased pretty intensely the past few days. Today he's realizing he's in big time subby mood and would pretty much do anything I ask right now.

I happen to love this as I feel my aggressive, very dominant, controlling mood kicking in as well! It sometimes is a build up thing but sometimes it's like someone flipped a switch for us. The best part is that it seems to happen to both of us at the same time.

Do you guys feel that flip sometimes or is it more gradual for you? KH's or subs?

Is there anything in particular that your KH or sub does to make you feel that mood kick in?

Once it kicks in is there some thing you guys do to keep the overly submissive mood going?

:)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
butlover3

Re: Locked & Teased

Post by butlover3 »

Personally speaking I need a constant reminder to keep in the right mood, especially for longer periods of chastity. The chastity cage works but "lock and forget" doesn't. I need to be teased, spanked, or generally dominated at least once every few days otherwise I begin to loose the mind state. Its not so much of an issue over a couple of weeks but when we start to stretch to a month or more it becomes more important. generally Im only allowed out for pleasuring herself and for washing - Im in a cbxxx until my MM jailbird gets here.
0 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may
slave d

Post by slave d »

The thing that "starts my engine" is what i'm told to do when preparing MsM's bath (i bath Her at least twice a week and She has Her "playtime" immediately afterwards then sends me to bath (locked of course) in Her water). i never know if i'm going to be told to unlock, clean myself and re-lock, or stay unlocked, and/or to dress in Her special panties She puts out for me. So, from that point on until after i've bathed myself i'm very definitely in d-space. MsM is slowly getting into being more dominant as this is not natural for Her, but i hope She answers here as well. She is certainly starting to get into the discipline side more and is now looking at more milking options for the future.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds awesome slave d!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

for us, it comes in waves as well, sometimes longer then normal but sometimes like now, it takes awhile to build back up into our rolls as i enjoy being extremely submissive but for the MS, not as much but i can't complain. she's becoming more dominate day by day... and we got our whole lives to grow into this.. I'm just blessed we share this lifestyle together with enjoyment and happiness..
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
MsM

Post by MsM »

So enjoy having the power over my slave d. Coming to terms with the power I have and when to use it at my whim. Having always been the submissive one this is a totally new experience and I intend to enjoy every moment! So important not to let things get boring and so enjoying that we have reconnect after so long.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Last month I completed 2 years in chastity
My wife declared that the frequency of PIV sex will not reduce from once a week to once a month and later 3-4 times a year
However her T&D activity has not reduced
It has in fact increased to higher intensity
She enjoys making me frustrated and not unlocking me
Indeed, I enjoy it too!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I've certainly been enjoying keeping hubby locked and hard a good portion of the day the past couple days. Today will be no different! I'm totally going to keep his cock straining against the bars of his Jail Bird for as much of the day as possible :)
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Lady M wrote:I've certainly been enjoying keeping hubby locked and hard a good portion of the day the past couple days. Today will be no different! I'm totally going to keep his cock straining against the bars of his Jail Bird for as much of the day as possible :)
I think my KH wife has quite similar ideas you have
The only difference is that she has decided not to release me as often as earlier (once a week)
Her target is to release me 3-4 times a year only
That's why she has ordered strapon dildo
No compromise in her pleasure!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.