Ever feel panicky?

Living the real life under lock and key
bobby_rogers

Ever feel panicky?

Post by bobby_rogers »

Well, despite my earlier posts that I thought I was getting relief this past weekend, my wife announced on Thursday night that it was not going to happen. She said I need at least another week. At first I felt profound disappointment. But when she explained that it was because she had been reading online and felt that I needed to keep my levels of hormones & the like elevated longer it made me feel very good in a really strange way: that she had gone from skeptical to participating. That night I felt panicky at the thought of more than another week (at best) of blue balls & horniness. In fact, the next morning she took me to the pharmacy to check my blood pressure - it was 143 over 92 instead of my normal 120 over 80. I sat there to calm myself before I checked it again. Then I remembered that next weekend is both my birthday and Father's Day. So, of course she wanted me to wait for that. Knowing that that was what was up calmed me down a lot. When I rechecked it was 120 over 80. It was a long weekend, but my energy levels were high, physically I felt great (bluebells not withstanding) and I got a lot of work done. Although my balls ached I got through it knowing what she has planned (or at least I hope so!).
Anyone else ever get that panicky feeling?
0 x
Bobby
wishful4

Re: Ever feel panicky?

Post by wishful4 »

I refer to mine as "moments of desperation". Thank goodness they tend to pass quickly most of the time. Other times there is a feeling in the pit of my stomach which the best way to describe it is a bubbling volcano. However, it tends to be constant. Finding chores and activities to take my mind off of my locked condition helps.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Linus

Post by Linus »

Being locked for the past 2 years, the horniness or the moments of desperation which was bothersome in the initial months, has gradually transformed into love, submission and acceptance of her ownership.
Now I have reached a stage where I just do not feel like staying unlocked when there is no sexual activity.
Is this "getting used to" chastity?
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I also sometimes experience, as wishful 4 stated "moments of desperation".

Then I remind myself "you asked for this"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I have felt panicky every time she has taken the key away without talking to me first, however I get really excited right after. Since we are new to this she doesn't hold it all the time so usually the first thing I do in the morning is to see if she took the keys away for the day or not.

I still keep myself locked up though even when they keys are right there. I've just gotten comfortable wearing it and try to go as long as I can even under self control.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I get a little bit of the panic feeling when My Lady and I are trying to set a new type of chastity milestone... like earlier this week, for example: I am currently at the beginning of what will be my longest term of denial (7 months-ish), as well as my longest term of 24/7 complete chastity lockup (1 1/2 months). I worry about how I will handle the increased lengths of time, will I go completely nuts, and will My Lady decide at the end of my denial that she wants to push me further. So many things to worry about!

But then, I remember the aforementioned axiom - I did ask for this. I want My Lady to have this control over me. And when it comes down to it, I trust her implicitly. I trust that she will keep me safe and grounded, no matter how crazy my physical or emotional reactions will be. I trust that she will not push me any farther than I can actually take (not always the same as what I perceive I can take!).

Just remember that chastity ain't gonna kill you, and that your BP is a bigger threat to your health than not having an orgasm is. :)
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com