Contradictory hypnosis... or is it?

Living the real life under lock and key
fineline

Contradictory hypnosis... or is it?

Post by fineline »

eSuccubus has two very interesting files - one is the Keyholders Binding file (what I want) and the other is called Overflowing - hands free orgasm. That one has me straining in the cage and dripping listening without being in a trance! Technically not masturbating while listening to it since it's hands free, and I don't think covered by the Binding file. Oh so tempting....
0 x
male_pet

Re: Contradictory hypnosis... or is it?

Post by male_pet »

Your subconscious will figure out whether the chastity demands of the one file will trump the hands free release of the other file.

I'm glad that you like Keyholder Binding. If the file has worked for you, please give your review or comment. I was the one who commissioned that file from Elena, so I am always curious to see how the file works out in the wild...

male_pet
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

Locked up (hypnotically), so Overflowing is a terrific tease. Amazing intensity. Should arrive with a warning - CAUTION: May cause excessive moaning and thrashing - use only when all KH and family members are out of house! Seriously, a great FREE file! I haven't used the Keyholder Binding - I'm well locked via Lee Allure's Dark Chastity series. But tried Overflowing both locked/unlocked. Not quite "there" yet, but what a ride! As I rarely am unlocked for more than a day or so, and only alone for the length of the file (about an hr) very infrequently, it's difficult to give this the testing it deserves. But when combined with a week of lock-up, the craving there is well....woof!
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

betheball wrote:use only when all KH and family members are out of house!
Yeh, I had already figured THAT out just listening to it with headphones while working. ;) (I feel uncomfortable with the idea of hypnosis without listening to the entire file, not in a trance, first.) I have not listened under hypnosis.
0 x