cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
Nikki6
Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by Nikki6 »

My husband J is very into cleanup, but I don't like to do it because it kind of grosses me out. And I'm never in the mood for oral after penetration. I did do it for him a few times, and yes, he had to be forced which made it even harder for me, because I was already kind of grossed out. But it really did turn him on.

What I do now for him is I give him a snowball after a BJ. I don't always do it, so it's kind of a surprise for him when I do.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Nikki6 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:52 am My husband J is very into cleanup, but I don't like to do it because it kind of grosses me out. And I'm never in the mood for oral after penetration. I did do it for him a few times, and yes, he had to be forced which made it even harder for me, because I was already kind of grossed out. But it really did turn him on.

What I do now for him is I give him a snowball after a BJ. I don't always do it, so it's kind of a surprise for him when I do.
Surprise can be good, keep him guessing. I have to be forced to do clean-up after PIV too, when my wife wants it...but she actually *enjoys* making me do it, she gets off on the power of being able to make me do something so 'naughty'. She really likes teasing me, telling me not to cum or I'll have to do it, knowing full well that no matter how hard I try not to cum she can make me if she wants to.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

Nikki6 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:52 am My husband J is very into cleanup, but I don't like to do it because it kind of grosses me out.
No judgment, just curious as to why it grosses you out? I know everyone is different, but women eat cum quite often
0 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It's not actually about the cum that grosses me out. That's why I don't really mind giving him a snowball. I'm just very sensitive about him going down on me, and I usually want to be freshly out of the shower before he does it. Once he's cum in me, it's messy and that's the part that grosses me out. And yes, I know he loves it and doesn't care, but that doesn't change the way I feel about it.
1 x