cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
Papageno

Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by Papageno »

A practical alternative I would advice if the wife/gf is not fan of bounding her partner, and also if she prefers to lay without being on top:
She has to lay on her back with legs upwards, and buttocks close to the edge of the bed. Then, her partner, in order to have his penis at the proper height, has to be next to the bed, in an intermediate position between standing (which would bring the penis much too high) and being on the knees (too low).
After orgasm, he will naturally want to relax and lay on his knees. By doing this, his penis exits the pussy and his face starts narrowing her pussy.
Half of the path is already done, thanks to gravity. It only requires a bit more of relaxing until his mouth finds its place on her pussy...
2 x
realsubmale951
Last orgasm: 0-10-2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by realsubmale951 »

It is the same as sitting down in a crazy extreme roller coaster or ride. You don't think you can do it, and maybe want to chicken out, but it ends up not being that bad and you just made it worse in your own head. And you probably want to ride again.
I am a big fan of being taken out of my comfort zone, having my limits pushed and tested. But tend to want to back out due to above mentioned nerves and second thoughts. I prefer someone who will not allow my nerves to hold me back. I don't consider this as abuse, as it is what I want, unless it is a currently understood hard limit.
So my vote is to tie him down and don't give him the choice. Because he expressed an interest, and it is not a previously discussed hard limit. He will either thank you after, or add it to his list of hard limits in the future. You don't know until you try. Which is the case for everything kink. How do you know you like your orgasms denied unless you have your orgasms denied??
3 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Maybe start with making him taste his precum before he cums and is still excited. Once he’s over that hurdle, going further may not be so difficult.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I've had to eat any cum I produce for about four years now. It does get easier.
Because until this year I was only allowed a ruin every few months, I haven't come inside Her for perhaps three years, mainly because I haven't the necessary control for avoiding a full orgasm during PIV sex. Her preferred method is to make me carefully ruin into, usually, a shot glass, then knock it back.
For Her amusement after New Year though, I had to ruin then swallow every day for the whole month while showing only enthusiasm. She tells me this was great fun and "Jizzy January" will be a thing from now on!
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Steve2059 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:40 am For Her amusement after New Year though, I had to ruin then swallow every day for the whole month while showing only enthusiasm. She tells me this was great fun and "Jizzy January" will be a thing from now on!
Not sure how I'd handle a whole month of that. The idea of being forced to eat it is hot after being denied for a while, but doing it day after day? For sure I'd need to be tied down...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I love re-reading this thread, it’s so erotic!
I’ve not eaten my own cum from my wife yet - on the one occasion I suggested it she found it pretty weird, so I backed off, but it does occupy space in my head.
Anyhow, one of the things that these thoughts have evolved into is something I’ve never read about anywhere, and I wondered if anyone has tried it…

My wife likes the power her allowing me to give her a facial provides her ( I know, it seems like it’s round the wrong way eh?), and I fantasise about cumming all over her face and then being made to lick it clean. I imagine her eyes watching me close up as I lick and swallow, and I clean round her nose and mouth as i feel her breath on my tongue, but all the time she’s watching my submission and humiliation close up without saying a word.
With your face buried between her legs there is some remoteness from judgement, but face-to-face like this would surely be very much more intense again, wouldn’t it?

I guess it would be even harder after orgasm than any other cleanup, but ruining onto her face might make the whole thing more possible.

Anyone ever experienced this?
3 x
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

I've fantasised about this so much I can't remember...and have recently admitted what a turnon it is to my wife...

I I did have an interesting couple of sessions over the weekend that kind of summed up what works and what doesn't...

So, Saturday my wife and I were having sex...I was fucking her doggy style and hadnt cum in a few days so knew there was plenty 'bottled up' and was very sensitive to going off too early...I started pumping her but knew I was very close to the edge so was frequently stopping and just trying to hold it still inside her. However, I was at that tipping point and think I successfully ruined it, so I could tell I was letting some cum out, but without the usual strong pulsing sensation...

My dick did soften a fair bit, but I was so turned on I dived down there and was licking aay at her from behind, then I moved underneath to continue...while very wet I think perhaps she held off just dumping the lad on me, as I'm sure I left plenty more in there...

Compare to Sunday, when she was on top of me and I came early again (poor form!), but because she was moving, I couldnt hold off and had a conventional cum. She moved around a little, but because a few seconds had passed - and particularly because I'd have those orgasmic contractions - my interest completely died...vibe was called in to save the day.

From my past experience my thinking to improve this situation is

1 - I REALLY want her to force me to lick her if I cum before she has and she wants more...God, I imagine fucking her, and her threatening to force me down if I dare cum early and that's enough to get me hard alone...

2 - When you're getting close, just try to put the brakes on and stop. Just stop everything and squeeze the muscles behind your balls.. that ruined leakage is your friend.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

avid fan wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:32 am
1 - I REALLY want her to force me to lick her if I cum before she has and she wants more...God, I imagine fucking her, and her threatening to force me down if I dare cum early and that's enough to get me hard alone...
That's one of the 'hottest' things for me, when she has me restrained and she tells me she's going to *make* me do it if I cum. I know she'll do it, I know I won't like it and won't want to do it, but my dick betrays me every time...
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I always went down on women that I ejaculated in. No big deal. It is all mental. You get used to it. I even went down on women who had just had other men ejaculate in them. It never was something considered as a kink. Just part of group sex when condoms were for birth control only, and all the women you had sex with had been with other guys and had cum in them and on them. No big deal. Just part of what goes along with the activity back then.

I loved to give my sex partner an extra orgasm after intercourse by having them sit on my face until they came. It is an acquired taste that can be overcome mentally just like being a toilet slave is. It is only what you think of it that prevents you from eating it. I will not eat raw oysters or Sushi and yet eat cum whenever it is there to eat. Just a metal barrier. Just start him off with a little on your finger until he gets used to that and then increase the dosage slowly until he can endure the taste.
1 x
cuddlepuff
Last orgasm: August 28th, 2021

Post by cuddlepuff »

I've done it a couple of times without force. But, i was also quite a bit tipsy. ( we play corn hole for shots, and she's better than me. Yeah, i know. But, i can play bass guitar, and she can't)
1 x