cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by Tom Allen »

The first time Mrs. Edge tried this, I was tied down. There wasn't any forewarning.
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... ing-scene/

Since then, she has done this a few times while she's laying down (her preferred position) and just firmly pushing my head down between her legs, and not taking "But..." for an answer.
1 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We are in a bit of a unique situation. We live in a poly relationship, with my wife and I, and cherry living with us, but in her own space. Cherry and I are allowed kink, but not actual humping. My wife hates cum, and I am usually denied or in chastity of some sort. Cherry's job is to occasionally empty me out. We are just finishing up 2.5 months of me going orgasmless, and had been discussing what to do going forward. I've been doing Tantric/Karezza for so long, that I actually prefer orgasmless sex/kink, but I do still crave orgasm often. I like rituals and things that challenge me. Cherry used to get very upset if I didn't orgasm, back when we first started playing together. Now she actually loves seeing me in sexual agony. I asked her if she was looking forward to me cumming, and she commented "Yes, but it is messy". That's when a light went on. I loooove worshipping her pussy. We don't want mess, and I love predicaments and things that are difficult. We both loved the idea of me masturbating, and then penetrating her as I orgasm, then have her straddle my face and have her orgasm that way.

We're just hoping I can actually go through with it, and stick to this as our way of emptying me out. She loves penetration, which for us is very rare. I love pussy worship and get to cum, but not without consequences. Will update if all goes well. Like one poster commented,it hopefully gets easier and becomes routine. Fingers crossed!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I used to think it was disgusting, but now I kinda look forward to licking afterward. It's really not bad, especially when mixed with my KH juices. She gets super wet and leaks a lot. She also squirts, so the ratio of semen to her sweet juices is pretty high. I've had just mine, which is not good at all, so if I am to consume it, I prefer to lick it from her. I suggest giving your lady several orgasms first, so there is something to dilute it.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

My wife, the cunning and devious KH that she is, has me eating my own cum very eagerly. What she does is edge/ruin me so I only leak out a little at a time , but my cock it still raging. She scoops it up with her fingers and puts in on her pussy then straddles me. Due to the fact that I am still super horny from not having an full blown orgasm, I don't even hesitate to lick her clean and her fingers too. I will even beg her for it if she tells me to. She will edge me over and over and straddle me again and again until she can't get any more cum out even though I am still hornier than hell. This had made me comfortable enough to lick her clean if I get to cum inside her but I enjoy doing it more if I haven't had a full orgasm. But then again, I can't even remember the last time she let me have a full blown orgasm.
2 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

TwistedMister wrote:
Lady M wrote:
HornyHutch wrote:Tie him to the bed, that'll take most of his choice out of it.
This was going to be my suggestion... tie him down and just do it...you don't give him a choice... sit on his face and make him do it.
I am firmly in the 'tie him down' camp.

After I have an orgasm, I just can't do it on my own. If I have any choice at all in the matter, it isn't going to happen, no matter how 'hot' it seemed beforehand.

Being tied down, though, *knowing* what is going to happen, and *knowing* that I won't be able to get out of it is super, SUPER 'hot'. Being *forced*, no choice- ball-squeezing/slapping/pulling or hair-pulling while sitting on my face is the way to go [for me].

I may not 'like' it at the time, but it's even 'hotter' later- knowing that she *can* do it, that she *will* do it, that she *likes* doing it is massively erotic...
This matches me perfectly. I like being made to do it and will not do it unless made to do it. I am turned on because she is making me do it and there is little I can do about it. Without being made to do it I will not do it but I enjoyed being forced to do it. She primarily makes me do this when I have cum when she has told me not to.
0 x
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

He did it!

He's already been quite worked up for weeks so we got him to the point where he was begging and then we decided to go for it.

Luckily for him only a little leaked out of me but I think that's a good thing for a first experience.

Thanks for all the replies and encouragement!
1 x
Finn's girl.
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

I so want to do this and I know my wife would be keen but after her orgasm she is too sensitive!!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cherry wrote:He did it!

He's already been quite worked up for weeks so we got him to the point where he was begging and then we decided to go for it.

Luckily for him only a little leaked out of me but I think that's a good thing for a first experience.

Thanks for all the replies and encouragement!
That's great! But, um...could we please have a little more detail? Like, about the "We got him to the point...", and was he tied or did one hold him down?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

Just edging and teasing got me to the "BUY IT NOW" point. I know how to get her going too, so we were both pretty worked up. She was teasing that she'd just keep teasing, but I insisted, although I do love denial. I pushed her down on the bed and went down on her till she had a nice orgasm. She got up and got me fully hard again, then went down on me for several minutes. She got me close a few times, and really close once, so I stood her up and had her bend over the bed, face down and presenting herself to me. I masturbated pretty hard and soon I was holding back a big orgasm with my pc muscles. I just stared at her wonderful behind, and got myself past the point of no return. I told her I was going to cum, she replied, and I quickly buried my cock in her as far as it would go, and relaxed my pc muscles. I instantly started to cum hard, and my legs got a bit weak. There was no thrusting, but my cock pumped hard, maybe 6-7 times, making me light headed. She almost came from feeling me pump into her. I pulled out and quickly, and lay on the bed, with my head hanging over. She put a leg up on the bed, and lowered herself onto my face, where I worked her clit with my mouth, wondering if there was more cum to leak out than the little bit I tasted. She took a minute or so, and she came very hard, moaning and grinding onto my face. We were both a bit loopy, so we flopped onto the bed together and I watched her wriggle and nearly cum a few times, just from thinking about what we'd just done, and what was in her. My horny was gone, and is still largely gone, but it's a nice sense of calm that I havent had in ages. We'll get it back and work back up to emptying me again.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

You forgot that once we were lying on the bed together you decided to make me cum once more. :-) So that makes 2 orgasms with your cum inside me.
1 x
Finn's girl.