cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
Cherry

cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by Cherry »

I haven't posted in awhile but I'm hoping for some encouragement or tips and tricks.

Finn and I have been doing a lot of tease and denial without any release for him. I just love to tease his cock until he's ready to cum but then back off and not let him have any release.

Here's the thing though, it's almost reaching our decided time when he's allowed to orgasm.

What we've decided is that if he's allowed to orgasm inside me, then he has to clean it up after. I'm going to tease and deny him over and over again until he's desperate to orgasm and then when he's ready I'm going to let him thrust into me and then release into me. After that he has to lie on the bed while I lower myself onto his face and he has to lick me clean while I cum all over his face.

The problem is that as long as he doesn't cum, the idea is really hot to him but as soon as he orgasms, then he gets turned off by the reality of it. Only he really wants to do this for me since he wants to worship my pussy in all states including when it's full of his cum.

How do we get over the hurdle of his sudden drop in his desire to do this right after he cums?

I'm just asking out of curiosity if anyone does this and if they have ever faced this issue.

Thanks.
1 x
Finn's girl.
HornyHutch

Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by HornyHutch »

Tie him to the bed, that'll take most of his choice out of it.
6 x
danj

Post by danj »

I would agree to remove the choice. If you immediately move over his face, and tell him what he is to do I bet he will comply. My wife tends to let me get away without cleaning her, even though I want to do it until after I've cum. If she made it non-negotiable and planted her filled pussy on my face, I bet I would just do it.
3 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

I can certainly empathize. Post orgasm the thrill of licking up my own cum is gone. I look forward to hearing what works for you.
1 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

From the male prospective with the same issue, acting quick and not really giving a choice or chance to change the mind is the best way to keep the thought there enough for him to follow through. After a few times, it maybe the same or get easier to do.

The way I got to experience it was my wife on top (back when she was on the pill- years ago), and soon as I finished she pulled out, and had herself in my face before I could do too much or think much. Since she hadn't had a orgasm, I knew there was no way out and the experience was great and after I still find it extremely erotic.

Now with her off the pill now, condoms are used and that pretty much kills any chance of that.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Our chastity break is almost over. My wife has started collecting my cum in a shot glass, then freezing it. She is using an old film canister (remember those ?) to keep it sealed up in the freezer. She plans to collect 2 more times, then chastity will begin again. She wants to keep me chaste long enough that I will be super horny and so desperate that I will agree to lick all the saved up cum out of her pussy. Like everyone has stated here, once I go I have no interest. However, I think this time I will gladly do it for her and give her an orgasm to earn my own. I'm a little nervous about how much there will be though.
1 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

HornyHutch wrote:Tie him to the bed, that'll take most of his choice out of it.
This was going to be my suggestion... tie him down and just do it. If he's a good boy though, he should sit there and you don't give him a choice... sit on his face and make him do it.
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Learning to eat it is a bit harder in chastity since you can't help him "practice". Before we decided to lock me up, we did play (she was top, of course) and she would masturbate me and then feed me part or all of the cum. I resisted at first. What guy wants to eat it after he cums. But a few swats to my balls got my mouth open. I didn't like it but I survived. She likes to ride me and after I come, she moves up and covers my face with her pussy. She is usually facing my feet so if encouragement is needed, she can slap my balls.

It really didn't take long to learn to clean up after myself. Nothing a few ball swats won't cure.
1 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lady M wrote:
HornyHutch wrote:Tie him to the bed, that'll take most of his choice out of it.
This was going to be my suggestion... tie him down and just do it...you don't give him a choice... sit on his face and make him do it.
I am firmly in the 'tie him down' camp.

After I have an orgasm, I just can't do it on my own. If I have any choice at all in the matter, it isn't going to happen, no matter how 'hot' it seemed beforehand.

Being tied down, though, *knowing* what is going to happen, and *knowing* that I won't be able to get out of it is super, SUPER 'hot'. Being *forced*, no choice- ball-squeezing/slapping/pulling or hair-pulling while sitting on my face is the way to go [for me].

I may not 'like' it at the time, but it's even 'hotter' later- knowing that she *can* do it, that she *will* do it, that she *likes* doing it is massively erotic...
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

Tie him camp for me too.

What worked for us was that she told me at the start what was going to happen but never mentioned it at all during intercourse.

Imediatly after comming she just got up and sat on my face and let it dribble out.

It was vety quick the first time and quiet but like most things once you get past that hurdle it improves very quickly just like your confidence will to do it.

My wife loves it when we do this but she saves it for special occasions.
1 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/