cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Living the real life under lock and key
archie
Re: cleaning his own cum from my pussy

Post by archie »

sorry to resurrect such an old topic. figured i’d search it up before starting a new one. also, seeing as how the last reply was almost 7 yrs ago, i wonder if the general consensus - guys prefer/need to be forced to eat their own cum - has changed?

anyway, if you’ve read any of my previous posts, you may have seen that we use Chastikey. thing is, once i “win” now what? well, the options are endless as you can imagine, and some come down to a “would you rather” style of reward. handjob from her, or PIV but clean up your mess? that sort of thing.

i totally choose PIV and cum cleanup every time.

what’s your choice?
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

This happens to me often these days. I do remember being terrified after I had come and literally fighting C off me. I had to refer to my blog to see how?
I just went for it, wanted it, we tried it, but it was difficult.
C however, really enjoyed it so I had to find a way to enjoy it too.
I clean up often now that mental block has gone, After a full orgasm i wouldn't say I enjoy it until after It's all over and I reflect on what happened and think "OMG that was so erotic"
But after a partial or ruined? It's actually something I very much want to do.
To get used to the idea I'm edged to the point where I don't orgasm, but cum leaks out, I'm still horny as hell so there is no problem cleaning this at all. Then usually allowed to look at my straining unsatisfied erection until it subsides and I am relocked (eventually).
Usually I clean C's nipples, one at a time, but I can finish a piv by edging on C's clit and lips and pushing some in and cleaning it up, sometimes I have to do this more than once before locking up and getting the toys out.
Eventually I got used to the idea that I clean up when told to, I just do, no hesitation and I enjoy that C gets pleasure from it. I cant imagine ever enjoying the taste, but it is much better when it's combined juices.
It has become part of a normal routine now.
I have only to get 'the look' and I know what I have to do.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

archie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:21 pm ...i wonder if the general consensus - guys prefer/need to be forced to eat their own cum - has changed?
I still hate it...but the thought/reality of being *forced* to do it anyway is still hugely erotic.
anyway, if you’ve read any of my previous posts, you may have seen that we use Chastikey. thing is, once i “win” now what? well, the options are endless as you can imagine, and some come down to a “would you rather” style of reward. handjob from her, or PIV but clean up your mess? that sort of thing.

i totally choose PIV and cum cleanup every time.

what’s your choice?
I don't get to choose, and the not having a choice is what is most erotic for me.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Wow, this is an interesting concept... It's hard enough to get a guy to kiss after a BJ even if he doesn't finish, let alone what is being discussed! The idea is pretty hot, but I guess it takes a rare open-minded guy to actually play it out.

*Making notes* :D

V
5 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:11 am ... It's hard enough to get a guy to kiss after a BJ even if he doesn't finish...
Really? Maybe you need to cast a wider net?
...let alone what is being discussed! The idea is pretty hot, but I guess it takes a rare open-minded guy to actually play it out.
Or more determination to make it happen.

My wife surprised me with it, after I'd been locked for a month...actually, our *first* 'successful' lock-up period (the previous attempt was a failure, because I had selected a main ring that was too small and it was exceedingly painful). I was restrained and horny as hell when she slid me up inside and told me she would sit on my face if I came inside her. I didn't expect she would even *think* of something like that, let alone *do* it.

The idea was so 'nasty', and so 'hot' at the same time, that I lost it almost immediately. Of course, afterward, there was no way I wanted to do it...but she still wanted it so she made me do it anyway. The fact that she *did* go through with it and make me do it anyway ranks right up there as one of the hottest things she's ever done...

Of course, you'd have to have the right type of guy. I imagine there are some who would get seriously freaked out at the idea, maybe even very angry.

But my wife says that it feels really, really good, even better than 'normal' pussy-licking...and she loves the 'naughty' thrill she gets from *making* me do it, even though I don't want to (and it really turns *me* on that she makes me do it, even though I don't want to).
11 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

Yes this is an interesting topic! My first experience years back was being wrapped in cellophane completely and given a bj with a snowball ending. Years since it has evolved to having my cage taken off and ordered to flip my legs over my head while she watches or cleanup after sex. Obviously legs over head is easier since its instantaneously. Cleanup after a short period gets harder as time passes. She loves the affect her insisting on cleanup has on me. Then the cage goes back on immediately.
0 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Cruisingnude wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 pm given a bj with a snowball ending.
There isn't any other type of BJ in our relationship now, C likes the reluctant look on my face, and it gives her great satisfaction to do this to me.

I do have a choice, don't want it fed to me? Don't come.

The real thrill, buzz, whatever its called is when C pauses the bj, continues to stroke, and looks me in the eye while saying "I'm going to make you swallow this"

Recently C made it quite clear that I will be the only one who will swallow cum from now on.

The key rules the caged.
10 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

My KH GF will either masterbate me and I have to eat it from her hand or she will let me cum in her mouth and she will immediately kiss me and I will take all of my load.
3 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My spouse did it to me twice. The first time she had been teasing me for hours and then had me penetrate her. I was literally so excited, I could not hold back and ejaculated. She had forbid me from cumming and was so upset she pushed me down between her legs and firmly ordered me to "lick every bit of it out of my pussy". Needless to say, I complied. It was difficult but I did it. The second time, she was stroking me and asked if I wanted to come on her tits. Of course, I said I did. After I had cum, she looked up at me and said, "you made a mess, get down there and clean it up". I tried but just couldn't. She didn't force the issue (I wish she had). She has never made me do it again. Bottom line, it is difficult after an orgasm but is very, very hot to think about in the days after.
6 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 pm She didn't force the issue (I wish she had). She has never made me do it again. Bottom line, it is difficult after an orgasm but is very, very hot to think about in the days after.
Yep, although I hate it at the time, as soon as I get horny again I get hard thinking about how she made me do it anyway.
5 x