Favorite Moments in Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Elizabeth

Favorite Moments in Chastity

Post by Elizabeth »

Hello - if there is a topic that is similar to this, I apologize.

I'd like to open up this question to both keyholders & those in chastity devices. What has been your favorite moment(s) in chastity? Was there an amazing session you will never forget? Is there a little thing your keyholder does that drives you crazy? Is there a specific memory of a time you shared that really turns you on?

I have a few favorites. One happened just tonight. My boyfriend has been locked in his cage 24/7 for a few months. Since we began, hes only been inside me a handful of times. Tonight I let him fuck me - first I made sure that I got to cum. Then I got him to the point where he was just about to cum inside me & I made him stop & put the cage back on immediately. The look of frustration on his face was priceless - I can't wait to see how he acts for these next few days.

Please share your stories - I'm looking forward to reading them!

xo,
Elizabeth
1 x
mellyshubby

Re: Favorite Moments in Chastity

Post by mellyshubby »

My favorite has got to be the time my wife allowed me to bring her to orgasm in a way that she had always told me she was not interested in. We had recently purchased a rather large, realistic dildo that was much larger than me. She was not much in favor of purchasing it, as she insisted it was too big. One night as she kept me locked up, we had some fun for her.

After getting her warmed up with some oral, I started using a smaller, similar dildo on her. When I thought she was ready, I asked if we could try the larger one. She was so into what was happening, she consented. While I continued licking her pussy, I was able to insert the whole thing into her. I then gave her a good pounding, as I also kept licking away at the same time. She had one of the biggest orgasms I have ever seen her have.

After she recovered, she looked at the largeness of the dildo and asked me in dis-belief, "Did you put that whole thing in me?"
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Yikes, Elizabeth, are you saying that your boyfriend has not had an orgasm in several months? You say he has been locked 24/7 for "a few months"... That's awesome!

How often has he been inside you without being allowed to come?
0 x
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

@mellyshubby - Wow! Thanks for sharing - what a hot story. That definitely turned me on :) We have a really large dildo that I can only handle if I'm really turned on & in the mood - I'm a little sore afterward but I love forcing my boyfriend in the strapon with it!

@EDAS - he has been released and able to cum only six times (maybe a few less, I'm having a hard time recalling). Out of those times, he was only allowed to cum in me three of those times. He was forced to clean up his cum and mine and then put right back in the cage. The longest he's gone without cumming is a little over a month. :)
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

And I presume, Elizabeth, that while your husband has cum maybe only six time, of which only three of those times were inside you (that's way too generous of you -- hee-hee), I presume that during all this period of time, you've had a lot of good orgasms. :)

Which is as it should be of course. :)
0 x
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Of course!! :D At very least once a day. But when he gives me oral or uses the strapon, I cum plenty of times :D
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have so so many!

One is the very first time we used the cage for a full week + T&D... that first time taking it off and all crazy fucking was just amazing... I almost passed out from the intensity.

Another was just last night... I have always wanted to get cagedmonkey to his breaking point (that point of crying and contemplating his safeword) and then keep pushing him past it. I did that last night. I can't possibly describe it all here or I'd take up pages (it's already two posts on the blog). Yeah... it was just another extremely intense night and orgasm.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Thank you for sharing Lady M! I will have to read about it in your blog when I get a moment - I've already gotten some awesome ideas from reading it in the past! :) Those passionate nights are the best. Even if I'm mostly focused on my boyfriend and making him squirm, that feeling of power & control I get can be seriously intense!
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:One is the very first time we used the cage for a full week + T&D... that first time taking it off and all crazy fucking was just amazing... I almost passed out from the intensity.
Was that the time I was so frantic to fuck you, but I couldn't get the base ring off because I was too hard? LOL
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Michele

Post by Michele »

cagedmonkey wrote:
Lady M wrote:One is the very first time we used the cage for a full week + T&D... that first time taking it off and all crazy fucking was just amazing... I almost passed out from the intensity.
Was that the time I was so frantic to fuck you, but I couldn't get the base ring off because I was too hard? LOL
That was that night in the hotel in Philly... I don't even remember but I thought you got the ring off? It was also the first time I rimmed YOU and you made all those crazy crazy noises and moans! Hehe
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast