Favorite Moments in Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagedrosie

Re: Favorite Moments in Chastity

Post by Cagedrosie »

A favorite moment was just last night with you Elizabeth ;)

to you others, she forced me in the plug harness (locked) the collar (locked) the nipple clamps and the cage obviously, and forced into casual clothing. We went out to get a coffee. Along the way, ran into a friend of ours who held us in conversation for 1/2 hr (felt like 2 lol) walked 6 city blocks to the park. At the quite park she told me she had no underwear under her dress. Was forced into one of my submission possessions and forced to eat her out in public :D afterwards back home, forced to wear the strap-on where i was told to serve her on the roof followed by being forced into heavy sensory deprivation for a few hours while getting CBT.

yeah, our fun times can get crazy, but all the reason why i submit to her. :D
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
slavetoby

Re: Favorite Moments in Chastity

Post by slavetoby »

When Mistress L is about to torture me i am told to go to the bedroom and put everything on or in that is waiting for me. There always is a large butt plug and locking harness,a large penis gag and nipple clips.and a condom to put over my CB-6000s chastity device. I then kneel between her leggs and hold myself up as the pulls and twists my nipples. Then the gag comes out and i must serve her orally to a couple of orgasms then i get back up while she really tortures my nipples. This makes me drip pre-cum at an abnormal rate as i hump her pussy and at times even orgasm.Then i must remove the condom and eat the contents
0 x