why is a shorter tube better?

Living the real life under lock and key
butlover3

why is a shorter tube better?

Post by butlover3 »

Hi

I am in the process of ordering a MM jb and am thinking about dimensions. I have picked up on the variouscomments that a shorter cage is better and, having just acquired a cb6000s cage to test the theory, agree but I cant explain why.

Is it because attempted erections tend not to try to pull me bollocks off or is it for another reason?

B
1 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may
Michele

Re: why is a shorter tube better?

Post by Michele »

The shorter cage is better at stopping an erection before it can get too far to make it feel like the ring might rip your nuts off :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
biggar

Post by biggar »

Lady M is correct, if it can't get a good start then it ends there! :D
1 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
butlover3

Post by butlover3 »

Thought as much. ive been wearing a short cb6000 since this morning and it does seem more comfy.

Thanks
0 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

There are several other reasons why a shorter tube is better:

• With a shorter tube you'll be lined up with the opening at the end much more often than you will be if you're pulled back in a longer tube. Taking a leak will be much easier.

• A shorter tube is more stealth and will fit in your pants much better. I am very fit and if the 6000s were any longer it would be really noticeable on me.

• With a shorter tube I'm at the end nearly all of the time. As such the device stimulates my head just a bit, making the experience all that much more pleasurable (and frustrating). It doesn't let me forget my predicament which to a certain extent, is the point.

I'm a healthy size (above average) and if (when?) I get a custom device it will be even shorter than the 6000s for stealth, comfort, and ease of going to the bathroom.
1 x
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

I find a shorter cage loads comfier.

I ended taking 1/2 inch off my flaccid measurement instead of the recommend 1/4 inch on the MM website and am so pleased I did.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:The shorter cage is better at stopping an erection before it can get too far to make it feel like the ring might rip your nuts off :)
From my "experience" ;) if your erection is strong enough, nothing is going to stop it from tugging at your ballsack, short tube or not.

The two reasons I would think a short tube is better are lining up better as Edgewood said, and also preventing a lot of movement inside the cage. Moving leads to irritation of the skin; you're better off with a tighter fit so you won't move back and forth in the cage as much.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
locknload

Post by locknload »

One drawback of short tubes is that more penis flesh will protrude out of the end. This bulging flesh will be prone to pinching and chafing, since the tube holds in place while your pants move back and forth across the tube during normal movement. The best answer I have found is to wear relatively tight briefs to hold things in place and be a buffer. I prefer commando, but the internal side of the pants zipper is hell on pinned penis tips!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locknload wrote:One drawback of short tubes is that more penis flesh will protrude out of the end. This bulging flesh will be prone to pinching and chafing, since the tube holds in place while your pants move back and forth across the tube during normal movement. The best answer I have found is to wear relatively tight briefs to hold things in place and be a buffer. I prefer commando, but the internal side of the pants zipper is hell on pinned penis tips!
Try some silk boxers, nice and smooth against the skin.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

locknload wrote:The best answer I have found is to wear relatively tight briefs to hold things in place and be a buffer.
I agree. Even cotton boxers dragging across the opening as I walk is torture. If I hadn't discovered tight briefs I probably would have given up on the whole enterprise.
0 x