hornier after release?

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

hornier after release?

Post by kunst »

After about 10 days of denial I have been given a release. The day after I was hornier than before.
Did that ever happened to you?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: hornier after release?

Post by locked4her55 »

Can't say that's ever happened to me tho, at my age it usually takes more than a day to ramp me back up. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Being released and the immediate 'fun' is great... The next day is more of a 'now what?' as She tends to lock me for a couple of weeks and then unlock and leave me unlocked until She decides I need to go back in the cage...
0 x
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

For me it takes about 3 days before I start to feel excited again but around 5 or 6 days until it builds to a constant feeling of arousal
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I'm with you. I was released yesterday and put back in this morning. Now hornier than ever.

I think for me it has to do with the amount of build up there is before the release. If I've been denied and teased for 10 days there's no single orgasm that will drain all the pressure. Besides, the memory of pleasure is still so fresh.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Oh, yeah. I typically go a month, sometimes two, between orgasms (could be three but that hasn't happened yet) and it seems as if that single O is little more than a tease (especially if it is 'ruined'). Being locked up again immediately after, the next day I'm terribly horny.

For me, I think it's a combination of: (A) a single orgasm hardly makes a dent in emptying the prostrate; (B) the pleasure of the experience is fresh in the mind (conscious and subconscious); and (C) I know that it will be at least a month (possibly as long as two or three) before it will happen again.

That puts me in a somewhat 'vulnerable' position, because the hornier I am the kinkier my thoughts become. If Mrs. Twisted were to suggest that I would be required to do something particularly kinky before being allowed my next orgasm, I would probably accept it without much resistance...which would serve to increase my horniness over the period as I contemplated the prospect. (Especially since some of my [fantasy] thoughts involve a program of being forced to be involved in a series of progressively kinkier activities in order to be permitted to orgasm.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:(Especially since some of my [fantasy] thoughts involve a program of being forced to be involved in a series of progressively kinkier activities in order to be permitted to orgasm.)
Sounds like fun. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Linus

Post by Linus »

The moment my KH wife hints that we're going to have sex, I feel erection even before unlocking
After sex, the idea that she's going to lock me again also triggers my erection
She takes a real long time putting me back into cage
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

My wife only allows me on Real O per month and when the occurs it does very little to satisfy me so I'm extremely horny the next day. She did allow me to have 4 real O New Years week and I tremendously enjoy them but also felt "guilty" afterwards, Rob
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

For me, I never know how long I am locked and it is always a surprise when I am released. I am with Betterthansmith tho. I know I am not going back in till her next period so I tend to think, "well hell- now what"...

I almost feel a bit down the next day being out of chastity because the "excitement of being in chastity" is gone.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.