The injuries we get...

Living the real life under lock and key
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
The injuries we get...

Post by Betterthansmith »

Hello! One of these days I'll get round to starting a journal of the last six months, but thought I'd post something a bit more specific now.

I've just come out of a 14 day lockup - the longest stretch (so far). I have a jailbird which fits comfortably, however i think the base ring and the cage diameter could come down a size... I also have used the wolfdog padlock which is slightly smaller, but means the cage can move left and right slightly from the base ring

Anyway, after 2 weeks it turns out I have a couple of 'injuries'. Firstly, where sack meets base of penis meets cage there is some soreness - basically on the underneath at the bottom of my penis. My guess is this has been cause by the movement of the cage and also where I'm having to pull my sack skin back again after trying to get an erection... Secondly, I have some soreness underneath the helmet - my guess is this is caused by not being dried properly and it being an area that doesn't get much air to it anymore as its stuffed into its cage...

So I guess my question is this. Has anyone else had these (or other injuries) and found ways to prevent them / take care of them?

(One other thing - my wife is quite hands off, but the time in cage is getting longer and longer each time (she battles with the 'weirdness' versus attentive husband) - any sort of inspection, supervised washing, in, out, in, out, wouldn't do it for her, she's very much a lock it and leave it kh.)

Thanks!!
0 x
Dannyboy

Re: The injuries we get...

Post by Dannyboy »

I believe that the sore bit on the underside of your penis is to do with the cage/ring gap being to small. See if you can alter it a bit and make it bigger. What device are you using.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Injury #1 sounds like a gap issue. Space it out just a little bit more and you should be okay.

Injury #2... I don't think it is a drying issue, as the JB should give you enough open air-ness for drying to not be a problem. Also, I don't spend much time dry down there anymore, as My Lady has me dripping precum quite often.

Have you ever had any of these problems with earlier lockups? I'm thinking it could be the cage length that is causing the cage to press into your head too much. Not sure, though.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Betterthansmith

Thanks both for your replies...

- I'm in a Jailbird.

- #1 - I hadn't thought of gap, thanks. I also wonder by not having the right padlock and allowing the cage to move might have caused the problem..

- #2 - I haven't had that problem with earlier lockups.... When getting this I did go what I thought was short (heeding all the advice on here). My penis fits in there but with a little bit of scrunching. I guess I could go up a size in length - that extra space might prevent the scrunching which could lead to area that never see the light of day. (I guess its a bit like young kids that gets sore from not drying properly..) I also wonder whether the cage diameter needs to be slightly smaller too - its not currently 'snug' and from what i read the less movement and room for growth there is, the less chance of rubbing/chafing/ etc....

Thanks!
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

#1 is something I had with the Gerecke Desire Titanium. Since it completely went away with the switch to the Steelworxx Looker, I attributed it to the difference in materials (the stainless of the Looker feels more polished).
Never had problems like #2.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

#2 For me I get dry around there. I'm in a Queens Keep, but I put lotion around there with a q-tip after showering to help with the redness.
0 x
Betterthansmith

go where i am told wrote:#2 For me I get dry around there. I'm in a Queens Keep, but I put lotion around there with a q-tip after showering to help with the redness.
What sort of lotion do you use?

I changed my padlock to a proper fitting ABUS padlock - there is now no cage movement which combined with a little larger gap has solved the problem...
0 x
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

[quote="Betterthansmith"

I changed my padlock to a proper fitting ABUS padlock - there is now no cage movement which combined with a little larger gap has solved the problem...[/quote]

Thanks for the update. Glad it's all sorted for you
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
danj

Post by danj »

I've had problems with #2, irritation at the head/corona. This has been mostly in the Steelheart, which I don't use much anymore (I'm usually locked in my modified Looker 3). I did get some relief from the irritation in the Steelheart by using a good quality hand cream on the head before going into the device, and when I came out for cleaning. I think the problem was caused by urine in the closed Steelheart tube.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Betterthansmith

I've just been let out after 10 days... no issues with rotating and gap.

Despite trying to keep it dry using a cotton bud, I've got a small bit of soreness under the glans again. I'm thinking it probably is a slightly too short cage and not being dry properly... Its a jailbird so i've got plenty of access to put cream on, so any other cream recommendations are appreciated!!
0 x