Locked up road trip....

Living the real life under lock and key
fineline

Locked up road trip....

Post by fineline »

Planning a couple of road trips in the next month and wondering how others handle being locked up while driving. I'm rapidly reaching the stage where I don't like being unlocked, and I'm kind of looking forward to this. The one trip will be 350 miles, and the one at the end of the month will be 5 days with about 450 miles to drive each way. I'll be about 10 hours on the road, and sitting most of the time for the three days that we are there.

I'm wearing the Bon4m right now, and may be next weekend, but then again may be in the HT. Other than some mild pinching at the back of the balls by the ring on occasion, the other issue is the pin pressing into the abdomen. I oil every morning and evening.

What do you do when you're going to be driving long distances?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Locked up road trip....

Post by locked4her55 »

Never really experience much discomfort.

Longest I've gone in a car wearing a device in one day was from Tennessee back to Massachusetts. Little over 800 miles. Just to be sure I applied a little lotion around the base ring at every pit stop.

That pin in the abdomen could be a problem.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A few years ago I did a 2 day trip, from the Atlantic to the Mississippi. And a week later came back again. Was wearing the CB3000. It was summer, so I wore shorts to keep things aired out, otherwise nothing special.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

fineline wrote:Planning a couple of road trips in the next month and wondering how others handle being locked up while driving. What do you do when you're going to be driving long distances?
Just one suggestion - stop with some regularity and stretch your legs, and adjust as needed ;)

I have read and heard of a few truckers who are locked up, so its definitely do-able for long rides.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
fineline

Post by fineline »

The question may be answered.... My HT arrived yesterday, and I did not resist the urge to put it on right away. Used the 45mm ring. Went out last night, and did quite a bit of driving today, several hours worth all together. VERY comfortable. You know it's there, but a comfortably snug grip, no dogs into the abdomen from the ring. Riding home I realized that with the solid white cage, I can't feel, can't see, and really can't feel with my cock. Unless my lady lets me out, for all intents and purposes I have no cock. Very cool and mind bending.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We just got back from a road trip NY to Florida and back... I am pretty sure hubby was going to comment (I finally allowed him his own account on here) :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I drive an awful lot. Maybe 500 to 600 miles per week, always locked. Proper fitting cage and you should have no problems
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:We just got back from a road trip NY to Florida and back... I am pretty sure hubby was going to comment (I finally allowed him his own account on here) :)
Thank you very much, My Lady. :)

I wore the Jailbird on the entire drive from Florida to NY. It wasn't all that much different from just wearing the JB on a normal day. The extended sitting in the car did cause slight discomfort, but nothing too terrible.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I was wearing my CB6 for week before driving from DC to Chicage in a day no issues. Was there for a week and drove back remailed locked the entire time. My longest run to date in my CB6 is 32 days. I have been using WET lub it is great stuff. I actually get to the point the only time I notice it is on is when I am around my wife or talking to her.
0 x
CB6000