Does anyone have experience with the DreamLover 2000?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Does anyone have experience with the DreamLover 2000?

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote: That was my thought, as well. Wonder if he joined before or after this thread was posted? :o
Looks to have joined yesterday.

I have no idea if this was intentional or a coincidence. It's wise however, to be cautious about buying something like this.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: It's wise however, to be cautious about buying something like this.
Wise? Have you checked out the price on these :shock:
$1,000.00 for the "entry level" model.
$1,950.00 for the "deluxe mobile" version. :o
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Come on! I've spent more than that on devices :lol: :oops:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Kaiserskier

Post by Kaiserskier »

I found this thread on Google while looking for pages with people discussing the Dreamlover and specially with the Jail Bird adaption. I did not entered this forum through its homepage and that's why my first post was as a reply to this thread. Given how limited user created content there seems to exist about this topic, I decided to share my own experience to try to foster the discussion. I bear absolutely no relationship with the company that manufactures it other than as a customer. Having said that, it seems that a lot of people still think this is a fictional product despite years in the market so I wanted to give my statement that the product is very real and works and I do think it is something that people who are serious about their femdom relationships and into chastity should consider or at least discuss better. I will have a look at the forum rules and amend whatever I might be not complying with here. Hopefully this thread can prosper.
0 x
Kaiserskier

Post by Kaiserskier »

Ok. Just introduced myself in the proper section. I read the rules and my apologies for not having realized upfront this forum was so concerned about spammers. Before this, I would just post to forums without an initial introduction but it seems appropriate now.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Kaiserskier wrote:Ok. Just introduced myself in the proper section. I read the rules and my apologies for not having realized upfront this forum was so concerned about spammers. Before this, I would just post to forums without an initial introduction but it seems appropriate now.
Thanks for clarifying.

Like you, I've often dropped into forums on interesting discussions without introducing myself. We had a couple of years of deleting up to several hundred spam posts per day, and while we have made it difficult to spammers to register, we still face people selling services, etc., and not contributing.

Anyway, welcome. Hope you can tell us more about your decision to go with the DL2000; I mean, you could have bought a pretty sophisticated device for what it costs on that unit.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

My wife and I looked at the Dreamlover website yesterday, and now she is interested in getting one of these to spice up our chastity play.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Something like this I don't get nor would my wife be into. Just not into the whole shocks and jolts thing. I'm a chef and am surrounded by fire and knives all day at work. I have 15 years of battle scars up and down my arms to prove it, the last thing I need his a shock in the nuts on top of that.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Lockedchef wrote:Something like this I don't get nor would my wife be into..
I know my wife wouldn't be into this at all too but I do get it.

Might be something I would like to try but I do believe it would be short lived. It's a lot of money to blow on a whim for me.

Tho, the other day in the Mall I could really see a few situations where it could have come in handy if my wife had the remote. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kaiserskier

Post by Kaiserskier »

I think the DL is more of a femdom enforcement device than something that would be needed to enforce chastity. As far as chastity goes, the existing devices are quite sufficient. What I think the DL brings to the table is a whole new level of female control over the chastised husband/boyfriend, that goes above and beyond unauthorized orgasms. As a matter of fact, it can even be used to deliver an orgasm while locked up by applying the vibrator function. This heightened degree of control over the male, and conversely the increased degree of power over to the wife/keyholder, is really what drew me into the product. So that answers Tom's question.

On top of it, my wife and I had been into both chastity and shock collar play for a while when the DL surfaced so it looked immediately attractive to us. It did take quite a while to decide on the purchase though.

First I has to gain confidence the product was real because it just seems like a wicked science fiction thing. That took a lot of browsing in their website, reading through Kurt's (the owner) extensive reports on how it was difficult to set up manufacturing in China (he had to move there for some time), etc, as well as lots of googling.

Second, there was my perceived cumbersomeness of setting the product up. It is not a self contained solution but rather something that needs to be adapted into an existing chastity cage. It was originally conceived around the CB6000 but requires some hole punching in the device and I am quite inept with tooling in general so I wasn't to incentivized at going through the chores at first. But then I learned about the specially adapted version of the Jail Bird that Mature Metal makes for the Dream Lover and that sparked me up because not only it does not require tooling but also is a full metal device, which looks much more like a serious thing and not a plastic toy. So that sparked me up.

Third, there was the price issue. Yes it is very expensive. But considering how central to me femdom really is, and having understood all of the products functions, I felt like this was money very well spent. I am happy with the highly increased degree of submission it enforces and so is my wife with her largely expanded possibilities.
0 x