Lori's or similar with PA?

Living the real life under lock and key
Eludia

Lori's or similar with PA?

Post by Eludia »

So, my wife is on board with trying chastity again and so am I. It helps me stay grounded mentally, and it would be good for her because my sex drive is way higher than hers due to SSRIs.

We practiced male chastity pretty consistently for 2 years, about 5 or so years ago. I was locked probably 90% of the time, usually a week at a time or more. At the time I had a CB2K and I used the small POI. It was very effective, and I think the negative feedback of the points helped because after a week or so, I get very sensitive and the points would stop me cold if anything happened down there.

Well, I think part of the reason we stopped back then was because the device broke. I tried a number of other devices, CB3K, CB6K, CB6Ks and Birdlocked Pico. None quite fit correctly. The Pico fit decently, but after 2 or 3 days, the points, even though they are soft would get really irritating. The CB3K and 6K were never right - I would always get stuck in the tube in odd ways, causing a mess when I peed and pain. Using lube to fix that made it way too easy to defeat the device.

So, long story I know, but this time around we want to get truly serious. We have the resources now and can afford something custom. I am planning to get a PA and I have been looking at the Lori's devices. Specifically a 2B, 7 or 9. I want something that completely or mostly completely covers my penis, with a locking PA ring. I would probably want a couple small spikes like the CB2K's POI in the top of the ring as I know that works pretty well for me.

For the folks that have them with piercings, are they 100% effective? Like no stimulation will get you to orgasm at all? That is what we want. I don't want something that can be defeated in a moment of weakness. We're planning to go very long term this time around. My previous best was 3 weeks, I expect that to be average this time, so I want something I know I cannot easily defeat.

I appreciate any advice and if folks have other recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks!
0 x
Atone
Re: Lori's or similar with PA?

Post by Atone »

My understanding is that even the full belts will not prevent all stimulation and that an orgasm is possible. I know from playing around in the past that I can have an orgasm with my steelheart on but it isn't very enjoyable. Not really ruined, it was a real orgasm. It just didn't feel very good.
0 x
Eludia

Post by Eludia »

Well I guess perhaps I misstated - I realize that no belt/device is ever going to be foolproof. What I'm looking for is a device that makes it so hard to defeat, or so painful, or both, that I would never want to try.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Eludia wrote:For the folks that have them with piercings, are they 100% effective? Like no stimulation will get you to orgasm at all? That is what we want. I don't want something that can be defeated in a moment of weakness.
I've read a lot on the internet in the 14 years I've been researching chastity. And the sad fact is that depending on: how long you are denied, how easily excitable you are, how determined you are to orgasm and how high your pain tolerance is... EVERY chastity device can be cheated and NONE are 100% effective. Some are obviously tougher than others, and some have spikes (some are MUCH meaner than others) which are designed to cause everything from discomfort to terrible pain, in case of arousal -though the meaner the spikes, the more difficult they make day to day life in chastity. I even know of some men who say they learned to orgasm in a Kali's Teeth Bracelet, which most men can't wear day to day. Picture - http://www.aarkey.info/babble/images/ktb-closeup.jpg

I wear a secondary lock through a captive bead ring in my frenum piercing. It makes the "pull out" impossible - at least without taking off the ring, in which case there is no way to hide that I got out. I haven't made any great efforts to cheat the experience and have an orgasm in lockup, though my past and present K/H have never denied me for extremely long or "punitive" periods of time. So my desire has not pushed me to want to violate the authority and trust that is part of our dynamic.

I encourage you to communicate with your keyholder, and ask yourself what it is that you really want. Most of us find chastity very exciting at the beginning, and that can even make just getting into a belt a challenge. But learning to live with the realities of the experience and not our fantasies about it are part of a "self-aware" life, IMO. And perhaps having some way to continue your denial while allowing for some form of release would benefit your experience. Ruined orgasms or prostate milkings are two ways that my K/Hs have been able to allow me to get past what feels like an overwhelming physical need, but continuing to maintain their control and authority over my orgasms. Either way, I wish you the best with it and I hope you find a realistic balance between something that makes it difficult enough that you don't feel the need to indulge your moments of weakness.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I've tried several Lori devices made for me. I had a frenum piercing. I was not happy with any of them. They are heavy and not really well designed for my anatomy at least. If you are seriously considering long term lockup, you are almost guaranteed to injure yourself or be too uncomfortable to continue if you worry too much about being able to pull out. Since you are an adult, shouldn't you be able to control your impulses enough to not try to escape? If not, then this isn't going to work for you.

I love my MM Jail Bird. I almost certainly can pull out, but I won't. When I attempt to get hard, I fill the cage and the head of my penis has grooves from where it tries to push out of the cage. It's not uncomfortable so my sleep is not interrupted.

If you are serious about 24/7 lockup, then you need to look at your priorities. Just my 2 cents.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Aarkey wrote:I even know of some men who say they learned to orgasm in a Kali's Teeth Bracelet, which most men can't wear day to day. Picture - http://www.aarkey.info/babble/images/ktb-closeup.jpg
I orgasmed in my KTB once. Ruined is an understatement. It has been long enough now that I might be stupid enough to try again but I doubt it.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Atone wrote:I orgasmed in my KTB once. Ruined is an understatement.
And on that note, I rest my case. Some guys can get an orgasm no matter what!

I had one Mistress who really really really wanted to put me into a KTB just for a scene, but the sharpness of those little blades scared me far too much. I've always been curious, but never dared.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

For that matter, turns out that even the padlocks such as ABUS and Master locks are fairly easily defeated.

I had a lock on my second cage (not being worn) that I needed to send back to MM for new rings. Instead of asking for the keys, I googled how to pick a lock and I was able to do so fairly easily!

I'm using a security screw but I'm sure those can be defeated with a bit of effort.

The point that many have said here is that the cages are deterrents at best and I am happy as a commitment to my wife not to "cheat".

I like the idea of the plastic serialized tags as a way to prevent cheating without your KH finding out if desired.
0 x
Eludia

Post by Eludia »

Thank you everyone who has shared some comments thus far.

I've heard a couple bad reviews of Lori's devices here and elsewhere. Their site now quotes almost half a year for some of their devices and I can imagine if I had paid that much and waited that long I would want perfection, which it seems they didn't deliver every time.

I will have to look at the other custom device makers and see how they shake out. We really just want something highly effective and secure. I realize no device will probably ever 100%, but I think we can get pretty close.

As far as unauthorized removal - that's why we're going PA. If I cannot pull out and the device is effective then we're good to go. I won't have access to keys.

Thanks again! Please if you have any other recommendations let me know.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Eludia wrote: Please if you have any other recommendations let me know.
I am very happy with my mature metal jailbird - and if you read around a bit on these forums you'll find many other positive reviews of MM devices. They're about 1/2 the weight of the Lori's ones, and I believe that if you talk to the designer about wanting a modification that will work well with your P/A he can probably make something happen. He added another bar to the underside of mine which a second lock hangs from which goes through my captive bead ring that is in my frenum piercing.

Mature Metal's website is here - http://www.maturemetal.com

I have also heard great things about Steelworx - though they are more expensive, they are of high quality: http://www.steelworxx.de
0 x