Is chastity turnining me bi?

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityslave18

Is chastity turnining me bi?

Post by chastityslave18 »

I've been in a chastity (without a cage) for 15 days now, I'm so horny that the thought of anything sexual at all turns me on, even giving blow jobs. I am not attracted to guys at all though, so I guess that doesn't make me 'Bi'. But, has anyone else experienced this?
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Re: Is chastity turnining me bi?

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I'm as straight as an arrow, but after some tease and denial and some time without orgasm, everything starts to look good.
0 x
chastityslave18

notbeinfringed85 wrote:I'm as straight as an arrow, but after some tease and denial and some time without orgasm, everything starts to look good.
Alright, looks like I'm not alone then!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i think that deep down many men are as Bi as we like to think Women are !! Consider how many guys in chastity want to be pegged by their KeyHolders, and/or "forced" to wear feminine clothing !! Perhaps all that's happened here is that you're beginning to be honest with yourself, and hopefully you're now in a relationship situation where it's OK to voice that for the first time !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chastityslave18

slave d wrote:i think that deep down many men are as Bi as we like to think Women are !! Consider how many guys in chastity want to be pegged by their KeyHolders, and/or "forced" to wear feminine clothing !! Perhaps all that's happened here is that you're beginning to be honest with yourself, and hopefully you're now in a relationship situation where it's OK to voice that for the first time !!

d
I'm not attracted to men at all. I've never once saw a guy and thought he was 'hot'. But I am into feminization and such. This chastity just makes me want anything thats sexual.
0 x
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

slave d wrote:i think that deep down many men are as Bi as we like to think Women are !! Consider how many guys in chastity want to be pegged by their KeyHolders, and/or "forced" to wear feminine clothing !! Perhaps all that's happened here is that you're beginning to be honest with yourself, and hopefully you're now in a relationship situation where it's OK to voice that for the first time !!

d
couldn't have said it any better... I'm happy with my relationship, straight as a arrow but like slave d states, i also love being humiliated by wearing feminine clothing, the submissive power you feel when getting pegged, and swallowing both your KH and your own mess is what really instills who i really am. chastity is just 1 piece to the puzzle...

be proud who you are or what your into. i used to think the same thing with my thoughts, but learned, there just thoughts and when you really think about it, you will find your answer.... bi gay straight, doesn't matter just be you.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
slave d

Post by slave d »

chastityslave18 wrote:

d
I'm not attracted to men at all. I've never once saw a guy and thought he was 'hot'. But I am into feminization and such. This chastity just makes me want anything thats sexual.
i'm not attracted to men either, but like you i am "into" feminization etc as relates to femdom and chastity. Whether or not you call that "Bi" or not makes little difference to me, would you not call a Woman who wanted to lick another Woman out (as in a man sucking another man) a "Bi Woman" ?? i think you would !! Now it may be a matter of semantics but i feel you're getting too worried about the "gay" connotation here. In my view you should be honest about all your feelings and if you "feel" you want to suck, or be pegged, or wear women's underwear then say it and do it rather than worry about what "label" it gives you.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chastityslave18

slave d wrote:
chastityslave18 wrote:

d
i'm not attracted to men either, but like you i am "into" feminization etc as relates to femdom and chastity. Whether or not you call that "Bi" or not makes little difference to me, would you not call a Woman who wanted to lick another Woman out (as in a man sucking another man) a "Bi Woman" ?? i think you would !! Now it may be a matter of semantics but i feel you're getting too worried about the "gay" connotation here. In my view you should be honest about all your feelings and if you "feel" you want to suck, or be pegged, or wear women's underwear then say it and do it rather than worry about what "label" it gives you.

d
Well, I wouldn't call my self 'bi' as I would never date another man as I'm just not emotionally or physically attracted to them. But I guess I have a gay sexual characteristic of wanting to have sex with guys.

I never had any gay fantasies before, but now that I'm in chastity and have been 'sissified' by my Mistress (online) making me finger my prostate and myself actually liking the feeling of it has made me think of my gay sexual desires.

But I think being in chastity is the number one reason why I have these thoughts, it lets me realize that I am really turned on by anything after a long period without an orgasm and lets me come to terms with my sexuality and has let me explore my sexuality thoughts.

So I guess I've realized that I really am a bit bi sexual in a sense.

My Mistress has been succeeding it looks like then :| Maybe one day she'll teach me to think men are sexually attractive, you never know.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sorry but i think you're kidding yourself if you think that wanting to suck another mans penis (you said that) is anything other than sexual !! The fact that you don't want to "date" the guy has little or nothing to do with it in my view. i think you're confusing your public persona with the private, so sucking cock in private isn't Bi but dating the same guy is ??

Anyway, as i said and others have concurred, it doesn't matter at all what label you put on yourself, all that matters is what you feel and how you deal with that.

d
0 x
New Zealand
ChewToy51

Post by ChewToy51 »

chastityslave18 wrote: Well, I wouldn't call my self 'bi' as I would never date another man as I'm just not emotionally or physically attracted to them. But I guess I have a gay sexual characteristic of wanting to have sex with guys.
This is basically my boat too. I've done things with men but I am not really attracted to them on an emotional level, and the physical attraction is very sexually based. I just enjoy sex in many forms and I will submit to whoever is taking control. Well, I'm more selective since I have my Lady to think about, but if she gives me the go ahead then I'll take it.
0 x