birdlocked: forskin swell and bubbles

Living the real life under lock and key
lonelyboy

birdlocked: forskin swell and bubbles

Post by lonelyboy »

hi. i have the birdlocked classic in two sizes. the smaller one is probably the best fit though its tight.

i went through a tough and painful night with massive ball acke.

the next day (after maybe 15-20 hours) i took it of and my forskin had swelled. its the side facing my balls. it looks like a droopie lip. it has happened another time as well.

should i pull back my forskin when i'm the device? is there a right position for your skin?

also the small holes in the side creates small bubbles of skin which almost always creates problems.

i dont have a lot of forskin. it doesnt cover my head. the swelling wasn't anything serious but it would be bad if i went longer i think. i'm really frustatred since i made through the night and can't keep it on (for now)
0 x
coffee2sugars
Re: birdlocked: forskin swell and bubbles

Post by coffee2sugars »

I know this is an old topic but thought I would add to this instead of just creating a new topic.

I too have regular issues with swelling on my forskin. I am currently using a PA device and usually have my forskin retracted so that could be the cause of the problem but I its has more to do with the compression caused erections in the cage.
I usually find than an hour or so after removing the device the swelling has all but disappeared.

I would welcome any advice from the community about how to avoid this occurring or how to treat it without removing the cage i.e. creams ect as whilst removing the cage for an hour or so isn't a huge problem it can be a bit of a mood killer and an extra chore for the wife having to do this every couple of days.

OP sorry for the late reply but others may find my answer slightly helpful
I believe the ball pain is most likely caused by your ring being too tight.
I have tried close fitting custom cages and loose fitting "a little bit of room to grow" style cage's and despite most people preferring the tighter cages and smaller rings I have actually found the opposite to be a better option for me.
The tighter rings that yes I could easily get two through would cause skin burning and also pain that crept up into my groin.
I found for me slightly bigger ring and cage with a little extra room to grow has been the best fit so far and deffinatly enabled much longer term wearing.
A bigger cage has also reduced the amount of swelling I experienc in my forskin.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
UltraWhiteStar
Re: birdlocked: forskin swell and bubbles

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

These swellings will always be a problem in cages that have a tight diameter. The foreskin will be pressed into any openings and blood and tissue liquids will pool there. For this reason, cages with bars or any bigger openings never worked for me long term.

My solution is is twofold: 1st, a cage that is relatively closed at the head and long enough to accommodate the loose skin (not pressing it through the peehole all the time) and 2nd, a cage with a wider inner diameter. My flaccid penis rests within the cage just touching the bars, when I’m erect, it sits snug but not overly tight. This has another positive effect: since the erect penis can reach its natural girth (more or less), there is less pressure forward to push the cage away (think of a toothpaste tube that you either press only from the end or that you hold in your fist and press from all sides).
1 x
Not in control.