AARGH!

Living the real life under lock and key
fineline

AARGH!

Post by fineline »

Started the new JailHouse M200 yesterday afternoon as soon as it arrived, had a great night, no pain. But today was "clean and shave" day. Shared the shower with my wife this morning so she could keep an eye on me. Life is tough. Noticed some red spots as we got ready to put "Harold" back in his cell, so decided to try the 50 mm ring instead of the 45 that I had put on yesterday that we used because I popped out of the 50 on the first try putting the cage on.

Felt great. Pulled on things a bit around lunch time, left boy escaped. Got the key again, lotion, back in. Felt a bit pinched so adjusted, and old leftie got away again. Back in again. Still pinched. Another escape. KH wife not very pleased to have to get the key out again.

This time I decided to check the cage and found some possible sources of pressure points. Fixed (I think). The flaws in the cage, not me. I do plating on occasion, so plated where the plating was taken off with rhodium. The cage is not magnetic, but if it's stainless it's awfully soft. Has a chrome plating with an under layer of copper.

Now in the 45 again. Why can't they make these in something other than 5 mm increments?

It could have been the smaller ring, though I can fit a finger in between to apply lotion, all of the way around. Could have been the irregularities at the welds, could be pinches. But the length is perfect and it's inconspicuous.

Any ideas? Do I keep going with this? I like the idea of being able to clean and air things out... The HT is at least a week away, and it's a closed tube.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: AARGH!

Post by locked4her55 »

As base rings go, I found just a couple of mm's made a big difference between comfort and pain.

Hopefully the HT will be better for you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Monty Cantsin

Re: AARGH!

Post by Monty Cantsin »

Anyone tried PFTE Tape (aka "Teflon" tape) to tighten up the gap on a slightly too-large ring?
0 x