clean underwear ?

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: clean underwear ?

Post by Michele »

slave d wrote:Thank You Lady M, made Ms M chuckle, she's just waiting for her first post to come through and i'm sure She'll be looking to You for some advice.

d
Haha great, I look forward to chatting with her! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Well i've decided i'm being too prescious about this matter, so have ditched the cloths and the pads and going "natural" though not "commando". i'm finding it fine so maybe it was all a matter of newbie's nerves that had me dribbling lol !!! So much more comfortable now in MsM's new HolyTrainer and i think time has also got me feeling more relaxed as well !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Cagedrosie wrote:
slave d wrote:
Cagedrosie wrote:Depending on the underwear you choose to wear. As for myself, I'm forced into mens tailored panties but on those days I run into some dribbling/leaking. I wear a women's maxi pad. It really does work and adds to the humiliation factor if your into it.
i'm ever hopeful that Ms M will decide to put me in panties at some stage.

d
Talk to her. Communication is everything. There not mind readers. A lot of times to make it feel like thing we do are forced by her. We email ideas and fantasies to each other so the other person knows. And who knows, you may see a pair of panties on the bed for you to wear after you shower.

Well maybe just posting on here is the best "start" !!! Guess what was on the bed for me to wear tonight after i came back from a quick unlock, wash, and relock !!!!! Good guess, my first real panties and two other pairs to try on as well !!! To say the least i had a fantastic night !!!

In MsM's chastity

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

slave d wrote:i'm a briefs man, like that "packaged" feeling and Ms M likes that look (She often has me wear "jock strap" style underwear if i'm serving Her). i find that toilet paper tends to disintegrate and get stuck all over the place BUT i do use it in emergencies.

d
Wilson makes incontinence briefs that are nicely padded and absorb and deodorize any drips. They also help hide the cage under my pants. I've been wearing them for months and love them. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ILCUIA6?psc=1
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

I've finally been able to adapt to chastity to be locked for over a week. I started dribbling today and my wife had me put on one of her maxi pads. A little strange and embarrassing at first, but it's doing the job of keeping my underwear dry.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I just had this problem today, too! I stopped masturbating and have been in my cage for the last few days. The wife gave me some attention last night, while caged. I guess my prostate must have got really full, because today after I went pee the semen just started flowing out of me. Really weird feeling. It was kind of like ejaculating without an orgasm or the muscle contractions. After a few seconds, I thought it was done, so I cleaned myself up and went about my business. A few minutes later I felt wet. I reached down into my underwear and felt it. It was semen. I was still dribbling.

I've never gone long enough without ejaculating to let it build up and just come out on its own. It's a really weird feeling. I've always associated semen with orgasm, and that was always when I wanted it. Now it just dribbles out when I'm least expecting it, and I am helpless to do anything about it.
0 x
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

I wear various types of panties pretty much all the time, but I've just always done the thing of getting a few extra pieces of toilet paper and placing that where it needed to go to help pad things and protect me from making spots. Never really had a problem with it and that's pretty darn simple.
0 x
Mistress Elle

Post by Mistress Elle »

Do the urethral tube help direct the pre-cum to the outside of the cage, cause leaking inside the cage it goes in all directions, if it came out the tip of the cage only, it seems like it would be easier to contain the mess or collect it. Does anyone know if they make anything to attach some kind of collection device to urethral tubes? Thanks.
0 x
Mistress Elle & useless.