How to work in urethra soundings?

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityslave18

How to work in urethra soundings?

Post by chastityslave18 »

This is something that always used to turn me off, alot. But now, I've changed and I've started to try Urethra Sounding. I don't have any actual Urethra sounding device to use, but I tried a bit with q-tips. I just find it really hard and very painful to even get a Q-Tip or a similar small object in.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How to work in urethra soundings?

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds are metallic, roundish, and polished, very smooth, and can be sterilized (and lubricated). Q-tips are not, and can harbor bacteria that could cause an uncomfortable infection- not a good idea to try to use them. I thought it was obvious that a q-tip wouldn't work very well for that?

Use metal or hard plastic, that can be sterilized with heat or isopropyl alcohol. Don't use things with points or sharp edges. Unless you really really like pain, don't get the alcohol in there. The urethra is extremely sensitive and can easily be scratched or irritated. Don't use things that you could lose in there, like BBs or ball bearings.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastityslave18

TwistedMister wrote:Sounds are metallic, roundish, and polished, very smooth, and can be sterilized (and lubricated). Q-tips are not, and can harbor bacteria that could cause an uncomfortable infection- not a good idea to try to use them. I thought it was obvious that a q-tip wouldn't work very well for that?

Use metal or hard plastic, that can be sterilized with heat or isopropyl alcohol. Don't use things with points or sharp edges. Unless you really really like pain, don't get the alcohol in there. The urethra is extremely sensitive and can easily be scratched or irritated. Don't use things that you could lose in there, like BBs or ball bearings.
Thanks, I just read somewhere about using Q-Tips so I tried.

I'll take your advice though!
0 x
ChewToy51

Post by ChewToy51 »

I found a great sounding kit from Hegar on amazon for under $20. It comes with sounds that you will never even think about shoving in there. I started off sounding only a few days after the first time I was locked up. A paper clip straightened out and then bent in half worked pretty nicely.
0 x
chastityslave18

ChewToy51 wrote:I found a great sounding kit from Hegar on amazon for under $20. It comes with sounds that you will never even think about shoving in there. I started off sounding only a few days after the first time I was locked up. A paper clip straightened out and then bent in half worked pretty nicely.
Great, thanks! I'll have to try it.
0 x