Few Questions from a newbie

Living the real life under lock and key
Schwink

Few Questions from a newbie

Post by Schwink »

I posted more questions than this on the other forum and got some answered and found some answers on my own, but there are a few left that I still need help on.

Are there any devices that don't set of metal detectors at all? I'm required to walk through one for work, and I know almost all devices have a metal lock. I'm just wondering if it is enough to set it off. I'm looking at getting a Holy Trainer

Are girls generally accepting of playing around with chastity? I'm a fairly active dater and it'd make more sense to be upfront than to hide the fetish.

Is there anything to do about morning wood? I heard the discomfort can wake you up and I treasure my sleep.

Lastly, at what point does it feel like you've peaked in arousal? I know usually I can last about five days before I feel like I HAVE to cum.
0 x
Atone
Re: Few Questions from a newbie

Post by Atone »

Schwink wrote: Are there any devices that don't set of metal detectors at all? I'm required to walk through one for work, and I know almost all devices have a metal lock. I'm just wondering if it is enough to set it off. I'm looking at getting a Holy Trainer
Go get a small padlock ($5 at walmart) and carry it in your pocket one day. That will let you know if it triggers the device at your workplace.
0 x
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

Schwink wrote:Are there any devices that don't set of metal detectors at all? I'm required to walk through one for work, and I know almost all devices have a metal lock. I'm just wondering if it is enough to set it off. I'm looking at getting a Holy Trainer
Quite a few people use those disposable plastic locks that are numbered. They don't provide security (you could cut them with scissors), but they hold you accountable to your Keyholder (if you have one other than yourself). You find them at various places, e.g. Stockroom, ebay.com...
Schwink wrote:Is there anything to do about morning wood? I heard the discomfort can wake you up and I treasure my sleep.

Some devices are more forgiving than others and many caged males report that they get used to it to some extent. But sometimes it will wake you up. Having a cage around your dick will always provide some discomfort, some problems (peeing, hygiene) etc. But it is part of the whole experience. To some the discomfort (including eventual pain from morning wood) is a even a good reminder that they handed over the power over their genitals to their Keyholder.
Schwink wrote:Lastly, at what point does it feel like you've peaked in arousal? I know usually I can last about five days before I feel like I HAVE to cum.
This seems to be very different from man to man. Some say they reach a plateau after 2-4 weeks, others even say that horniness decreases after some time... And the time frames seem to differ quite substantially between men.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Schwink wrote:I posted more questions than this on the other forum and got some answered and found some answers on my own, but there are a few left that I still need help on.
With due respect to you & your anxiety, I think you are having too many questions.
It's like this. If you want to learn swimming, you just can't learn lessons sitting in the classroom. You have to put on a swimming costume & jump into water. Your own experience will solve many of your questions! So go ahead & get locked!! All the best!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

With due respect to you & your anxiety, I think you are having too many questions.
It's like this. If you want to learn swimming, you just can't learn lessons sitting in the classroom. You have to put on a swimming costume & jump into water. Your own experience will solve many of your questions! So go ahead & get locked!! All the best!
I'm working on it! I'm very anxious to try :D

I went and bought a small padlock to test the detectors at work come Monday and I'll be ordering my device come Monday night if it doesn't set it off (which I don't think it will). I talked to my sexting buddy about it and she refused to be the keyholder and doesn't quite understand the fetish, but she was understanding like always. It might be a while before I get a keyholder, but I can at least experiment on my own a little.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Linus wrote:You have to put on a swimming costume
Ok, I'm really curious. What's a swimming costume?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

locked4her55 wrote:
Linus wrote:You have to put on a swimming costume
Ok, I'm really curious. What's a swimming costume?
Haha I'm guessing that's what we would call a swim suit our bathing suit :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

This is how everybody in the UK goes to the beach. It's the law.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

celticqueens_sub wrote:This is how everybody in the UK goes to the beach. It's the law.
Law, hell...it's just too damn cold there to wear anything less. Even in the Carribean I only last about an hour in 80* water before I have to get out and get warmed up. In the North Atlantic I think I might last, oh, maybe 8 seconds...if I even got in at all, which I haven't done since I was a stupid kid.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted