WLM About to Begin

Living the real life under lock and key
Chass4Tess

WLM About to Begin

Post by Chass4Tess »

Hello All,

I am preparing to be locked by my Mistress this coming Monday. Any prep you may recommend is welcomed. I'm nervous with anticipation.
0 x
hiskh

Re: WLM About to Begin

Post by hiskh »

If you are hairy, you need to trim up. I don't know what device you will be caged in but they can pull. My caged male keeps lotion handy. He is currently in the CB6000s and it can rub some. We got him an unscented lotion. I think it is Jergens but anything will work. Take time to make sure the ring size and spacing is right. In the CB6000s there are a variety of combinations to adjust the ft. Proper fit is a must. Too tight and you will be in pain, too loose and your balls may fall out. It may take a few days to get the right fit. You will also need to be very conscientious with keeping it clean.
Have fun!
0 x
Royal Princess of Southwood kept happy by my caged Court Jester.
Chass4Tess

Post by Chass4Tess »

My Mistress has measured for a MM Birdcage I think. Should have mentioned that.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

During the day at work,Keep a small tub of Vaseline in your pocket for a handy lube and some cotton buds for cleaning and also place some toilet paper in front for anything still in the pipes residue to come out after you re sit down.
At night keep your lube handy for night erections (have fun with that one >:( and also make your KH aware to keep her key handy if you truly need to get out.

If your working with it on for the first time you could always ask for a key placed in an envelope and again placed in another envelope and both are signed across the seal with your KHs Name so any tampering will be noticed and must be brought to her attention.
plus take it easy as it will take time for ball skin to get a bit tougher for Fulltime wear.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Chass4Tess

Post by Chass4Tess »

Thanks LU24!

I like the look of your CB, what is it?
0 x
Chass4Tess

Post by Chass4Tess »

Hello everyone!

Well just over 24 hours and counting. My Mistress has planned a special evening as I'm just back from traveling. I Would appreciate any CB traveling advice if you have it too. I'll keep you updated.
0 x