thoughts on MC, D/s, bottoms in professional/personal life

Living the real life under lock and key
bostondan

thoughts on MC, D/s, bottoms in professional/personal life

Post by bostondan »

I was just wondering how this plays out for people in the professional vs personal lives. One of the things I like about MC is the surrender that must come with it. My professional life is the opposite. Im a medical professional and own my own business. To a large part I decide how, when and with whom I work. I tell people what to do and they generally do what I say. I don't necessarily like it that way but im the boss and am ultimately responsible for everything. In my personal life while not in a FLM (at least not yet) I'd rather not have the responsibility and have to be in charge. I feel this extends to being locked up and not being in control. Anyone d else feel similar?
0 x
Michele

Re: thoughts on MC, D/s, bottoms in professional/personal li

Post by Michele »

I suspect many feel this same way and experience the same thing. My hubby is in the medical field as well and works in a very large hospital and ends up taking on lots of workload and responsibility. He's a submissive person to begin with so taking charge and responsibility at work is WORK and when he's at home and/or with me he doesn't want to make decisions or worry about any of that. We do live a WLM and the chastity and handing over more control just fits nicely in that. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Most of my professional life has found me in positions of power and authority- military and related, PI and bodyguard, and in my current capacity as management where I worked my way up after having started as an outside temp agency labor employee.

But, sexually speaking, nothing turns me on more than to be helpless at the hands of strong, dominant women and forced to be subject to the kinkiest of sexual/fetish activities.

I read a study, some years ago, in which it was claimed that that many (if not most) of the men who were clients of professional dominatrices were in 'real' life men of considerable power and authority. It is apparently not particularly unusual for [some of] those with power to seek escape from the pressures of it in an opposite situation.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
orinthsone

Post by orinthsone »

I am currently a an office minion, and I am extremely happy with my job. I have worked as a retail manager before, and I did not enjoy it. Partly that was because I had a nightmarish boss, but I also don't enjoy being responsible for what other people do. I get no ego boost out of it or anything. However, I do like a large degree of autonomy with my work, and in general I like being in charge of my own self and what I do. It's hard for my mind to reconcile this fact with my chastity kink or sexually submissive side; I can't say I know what it all means. But it's true.
0 x
owned_sissy

Post by owned_sissy »

I would guess that I'm a case study for a sexually submissive male. I have a job with a substantial amount of authority that requires me to be on call 24 hours a day. I make any number of decisions at work on a daily basis, not to mention the potential for making a life or death one on any given day. Along with that, I finically support a family of 4. So during my wife and I's play, there is nothing I enjoy more than giving over full decision making authority over me in every respect. The complete lack of control is ironically freeing.
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.