Beware the dermatologist

Living the real life under lock and key
belocked

Beware the dermatologist

Post by belocked »

Yesterday I had an appointment with my dermatologist to check a lump on my wrist. I've been wearing my new JB for a week and my KH asked if I needed to be released before going, and I said "no need, she'll only be looking at my wrist". So she looks at my wrist and says there's nothing to worry about, but then adds that she hasn't seen me in a long time and she needs to check all my moles. "Strip to your underwear" she says. GULP. She gave me a good checkup everywhere else but didn't insist on checking down there. I guess all men are embarrassed at being checked because she didn't seem to notice anything unusual even though I was nervous as hell and thinking what I would say if she saw the JB. So I survived a near-encounter, and I've been horny as hell ever since. Next time I'll be uncaged, if my KH allows.
0 x
Michele

Re: Beware the dermatologist

Post by Michele »

Wow! That's unexpected!

Cagedmonkey and I have in our agreement that he will be unlocked for Dr appts where exposure may occur or other situations where it could be exposed.

Glad it all worked out!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
belocked

Post by belocked »

LadynMonkey wrote:Cagedmonkey and I have in our agreement that he will be unlocked for Dr appts where exposure may occur or other situations where it could be exposed.
I had the offer of being released and said no, so I can't complain. I wanted to avoid the emotional change that comes with even a short release and didn't think it was such a big risk. Now I keep wondering if I really want to be exposed.

Has anyone out there had the experience of being found out by a doctor?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha, before we started out we went to the urologist so he knew before we even started haha.

I think hubby might go there with it on lol but maybe not!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
locknload

Post by locknload »

I never wear underwear... Wonder how that would go?!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
belocked

Post by belocked »

LadynMonkey wrote:Haha, before we started out we went to the urologist so he knew before we even started haha.
What did the urologist say? Obviously he didn't say no, but did he seem surprised? And I take it that he hasn't seen the device in action.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Oh Please! I used to have a frenum piercing. For some years I removed it before visiting a doctor who would be looking at my teeny weenie. Well, I stopped a few years ago. I figured, what the hell, it's the 21st century. Personally, I would leave the cage on. It may stimulate an interesting conversation with the doc. They are trained to not form judgements about patient choices.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Michele

Post by Michele »

belocked wrote:
LadynMonkey wrote:Haha, before we started out we went to the urologist so he knew before we even started haha.
What did the urologist say? Obviously he didn't say no, but did he seem surprised? And I take it that he hasn't seen the device in action.
He actually was not very familiar so my questions had to be exact in what I wanted an answer for. He said he didn't see any reason for concern in chastity. He was very professional about it and no he hasn't seen a device in action. At the time we only had a picture to show him. If he asked for more info now, I'd be happy to teach him all about it haha. :)

I am sure it spiked conversation between him and his other urologist buddies.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I need to send my JB back for resizing (the base ring's too big) and don't know how long it will be gone; it took 2 weeks to be delivered to Europe last month so I know it won't be quick. I'm back at the dermatologist at the end of next month when I expect everything will have to come off. I can't be sure that the JB will be back before then, but I've already told my KH that if it's back it will be her decision whether I'm caged for the appointment. She just smiled, and I know she won't tell me her decision until the last moment. So let's see how quick the postal systems can be.
0 x