help getting out

Living the real life under lock and key
bostondan

help getting out

Post by bostondan »

So last night my wife and I had some of the best sex ever since me being locked up for 2 days. The only thing was I was hard when trying to get out and got stuck in the cage. I got out with some pulling but have some bruising on my shaft today. I couldn't get the base ring off so left it on for sex. I couldn't get the device back on either after. Any tips? Im still looking into ordering a MM QK so hopefully that will help fitwise.
0 x
Michele

Re: help getting out

Post by Michele »

Well welcome to the wonderful horny world of chastity! :)

As for advice... well getting it off = do it faster! Haha and getting it back on = wait or an ice pack :) Actually hubby will eat something or play video games and he will go down. Oh and the bruises will go away.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

LRC will use this time as part of her teasing.
She will remove the lock and start to slide it off. If I'm too erect for it to easily slide off she'll let it hang there. The weight of the cage hanging there makes the erection slowly go away. Very frustrating! Whenever she's ready she'll grab the cage and lightly give it a tug. Usually it will slide a little and the movement will start arousal again. If there's too much resistance it starts all over.
Sometimes she'll be arousing herself while making me watch and this doesn't help either. Sometimes she'll "help" me by massaging my sack.
It usually takes a couple of minutes to remove it but it seems like ten.

Don't make this occurrence interrupt the moment, make it part of it.

One last thing. I hardly ever remove my base ring. I think it been off twice in the last year.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
bostondan

Post by bostondan »

How do you have sex with the base ring on? Doesn't it hurt you or your partner? It took for ever for the blood to drain out of my cock and balls with it still on.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We usually leave the base ring on and turn the post to the side or behind the sack. It's not poking me then so no, it doesn't hurt. :) it does take a little longer to go soft this way and get the cave back on but out works.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bostondan wrote:How do you have sex with the base ring on? Doesn't it hurt you or your partner? It took for ever for the blood to drain out of my cock and balls with it still on.
I can't leave just the ring on- it gets too painful. So, if we weren't fast enough getting everything off, I have to go and read something that will alter my focus. Some sort of technical manual usually works (current go-to is a small-engine repair manual). It usually doesn't take too long for the little bastard to get bored and flop over.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:Some sort of technical manual usually works (current go-to is a small-engine repair manual). It usually doesn't take too long for the little bastard to get bored and flop over.
Popular Mechanics works for me. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

bostondan wrote:The only thing was I was hard when trying to get out and got stuck in the cage.
Reminds me of this wonderful story by Jnuts. Just re-read it and it is still sooo hot.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: Popular Mechanics works for me. :lol:
I think about my ex... :cry:
0 x