Submission & Gratitude!

Living the real life under lock and key
Linus

Submission & Gratitude!

Post by Linus »

You all must have read Kelmag's blog about the science behind chastity, which explains the role of Oxytocin, Dopamine & Prolactin that result into behavioural changes in chaste men. I totally agree to his article as we (me & my wife) have experienced the drastic changes in my personality.
In this regards, I wish to point out one more possibility on which an acupressure expert may comment.
Last Sunday we were at home, & my wife (may be after about a year) permitted me to stay unlocked for a few hours provided we stay in the same room & I don't lock the door while in toilet.
Coincidently, exactly during those couple of hours, we had a little argument on sundry home related issues.
Such an argument had not cropped up in the last 1 year.
So, instead of taking the argument further, my wife simply locked my cage & did nor utter a word for next few minutes. And to my shocking surprise, the argument just got over!!
I wondered how could this happen so fast? Did locking my cage suppress my wish to argue?
It also raised more questions in my mind.
I think there must be a few acupressure points for submissiveness and gratitude.
And they must be located around the scrotum or on the joint of the shaft & the scrotum bag where the cage fits tight.
In addition to the Oxytocin - Dopamine - Prolactin circus, it is a great possibility that the above acupressure points are kept pressed while we are locked; and hence we become submissive & develop gratitude towards our key holder.
Will any expert in acupressure comment on this aspect?
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Locked by LRC

Re: Submission & Gratitude!

Post by Locked by LRC »

Or maybe a Pavlov conditioned response to who was in charge?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
AlphaSub

Post by AlphaSub »

Helsinki Syndrome.

With your dick in a cage, you're like a neutered dog.

I'm struggling with this aspect. I rather like my personality and am not entirely open to the idea of having it flushed away.
0 x
AlphaSub

Post by AlphaSub »

I'm curious, did closing the cage solve the argument/disagreement? Or did she just find a quick way to shut you up?
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Chastity is never made a point if we have an argument. Arguments are arguments, and sex is sex.
An argument propably dampens the mood for sex play, but the status (locked or not) is not influenced.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Linus

Post by Linus »

AlphaSub wrote:I'm curious, did closing the cage solve the argument/disagreement? Or did she just find a quick way to shut you up?
She locked me not to shut me up; but she's observed that ever since she's kept me locked, my arguing tendencies have simply vanished. The issues on which she knew I would otherwise definitely argue, now I don't. My gratitude towards her has a major role in me not arguing but accepting her in totality.
I've developed a great amount of gratitude towards her, and that makes me see only the positive side of her and neglect her faults. I think submission is a part of gratitude.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

There is a clause in our contract that should my behavior be unbecoming of a good sub, MyBride can say a code word and i immediately take a submissive posture. She of course can use that anytime, including mid-argument. That won't resolve necessarily resolve an argument, but it reminds me of my pledge to submit to her, reminds me of her power / control over me, and causes a reset at which point i step back and assess if i'm out of line. If i'm out of line i can immediately fix my behavior, but if i feel i'm in the right it helps me better put my finger on the fundamental issue behind the argument and more lovingly and productively work to resolve it.

The reality is since she's locked me in chastity we have had few arguments, i let her know my feelings on things but then support her decision.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
forest

Post by forest »

chastehub wrote:There is a clause in our contract that should my behavior be unbecoming of a good sub, MyBride can say a code word and i immediately take a submissive posture. She of course can use that anytime, including mid-argument. That won't resolve necessarily resolve an argument, but it reminds me of my pledge to submit to her, reminds me of her power / control over me, and causes a reset at which point i step back and assess if i'm out of line. If i'm out of line i can immediately fix my behavior, but if i feel i'm in the right it helps me better put my finger on the fundamental issue behind the argument and more lovingly and productively work to resolve it.
Research has shown that "power poses" increase testosterone levels. By entering your submissive pose you reduce your testosterone.
0 x
Current Device: Holy Trainer v2
Past Device worn: CB-3000
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Chastity has definately had an affect on my argumentativeness, which is virtually non-existant. We may start getting into a disagreement, and she merely raises her finger, and I know I am pushing my boundries. She will listen to reason and we debate, but if I get irritated or raise my voice she stops me in my tracks.
I don't know if its because I am in chastity 24/7, or whether her increased level of control or dominance in our FLR is the reason for it, as usually if I disrespect her (incl. being argumentative), leads to being disciplined, now that I'm in chastity literally 24/7 for the past 2 months, I just find I have zero interest in even starting or getting sucked into a argument..., its easier to submit, or made to submit!
In fact if we do end up in some form of disagreement at home, she will raise her finger and order me to kneel before her, and then submit to her feet.... this immediately stops everything and I become instantly passive to her command. Usually she would make me submit in the spreader bar for an hour so that I can re-ajust my attitude, but this is becoming very rare, since the advent of being locked in chastity 24/7, I simply have become a better and more obedient chastity husband in her eyes...
0 x