Does Cockcage help by erectile dysfunction

Living the real life under lock and key
softlock

Does Cockcage help by erectile dysfunction

Post by softlock »

Me and my wife (in the 50s) like to have Long Play with the effect that my penis is at first very hard, but after a longer time he has no more enough power. I don't want to shoot off just in the beginning. Would it help to put him into a Cage like birdlocked, so he can't get hard during Playing and Keep his power for the Moment when he is left out?
0 x
RegularJoe

Re: Does Cockcage help by erectile dysfunction

Post by RegularJoe »

I don't think it would hurt your situation any....and you might well enjoy a return of 'staying power' if she restricts your opportunities to orgasm (while still enjoying her own far more frequent relief). On those rare occasions my wife unlocks my cage (and they now occur so seldom that I often can't accurately recall the last time I was allowed to come) I'm surprised at the rigidity of my erection, and the somewhat brutal intensity of my orgasm.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
no early release

Post by no early release »

Hi Guys
I am new to the forum so forgive the newbie comments! My wife likes to know I cannot play while away from her - I work away a lot so i suggested a cage to keep me in check. i sometimes go away for up to a month. i have voluntarily bought a PA lock too as i have a pierced penis and this ensures no pull out is possible and therefore I cannot gain any relief or orgasm away from her. She only has one concern which is the strength of my erection when she chooses to release me at her chosen time. Do you think that being caged leads to stronger erections rather than diminishing the ability?
Thanks
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Wearing a cock cage may help you keep your (physical) arousal and erection for a longer time.

But be aware that you have reached an age where many men have to pay tribute to the years. Have a talk with your urologist on your next visit, it may be that one of the now available medications is exactly what helps you.
You're not less of a man for taking help from the pharma industry.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Linus

Post by Linus »

no early release wrote:.... Do you think that being caged leads to stronger erections rather than diminishing the ability?
Thanks
My experience is positive. I'm strictly locked 24x7 for the last 2 years.
I'm released once or twice a week, only for penetrative sex, and locked again immediately after sex.
The intensity and the hardness of my erections have increased in the last 2 years.
This is because no masturbation, no self playing or self handling of my dick.
Secondly, I get hardly a few minutes to derive all the pleasures from my dick including orgasm; so the moment I am unlocked, my dick performs at it's best! My KH wife has mentioned this several times and hence not willing to give me a break from staying locked.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
longing4it

Post by longing4it »

If you haven't already, please see your urologist. I think it would help to know more about your experience of ED. How long have you had it? What has worked for you in the past? Do you take medication or use any devices to help you achieve your initial erection, aside from stimulation and fantasy?

I've had ED for several years. This doesn't make me an expert. Just relating my personal experience. I've found that the birdcage device I use does help to have my penis become hard within the confines of the cage. Then, as my shaft pressed more and more against the metal railings, the pressure itself is very stimulating. This is when the T&D becomes very interesting, indeed. Intermittent teasing keeps me bulging through the cage till the it stops or I expire. To some extent it also helps to prevent ejaculation, and, once, prevented mine completely, but not sensation of prolooooonged orgasm.This can be hard on my cock, particularly the urethral meatus, from friction of it pressing against the cage.

On the other "hand" . . . ;)
0 x
softlock

Post by softlock »

thanks, I was at my urologist, and everything is okay. but I'm getting older. I've taken cockrings, and that helped quite good. Now I'm trying what's happening with a cockcage.
I was the second night now in a chastity device and it feels fine. The first night I couldn't sleep because I was very aroused. My cock pressed against the cage and it was a heavy arousal, not a pain, so I nearly orgasmed without doing anything, but I didn't.
The second night I slept well. I woke up with a very hard on, the cage was pressed away so that there was a light burning in the scrotum from the base ring; but again it wasn't pain, it was a heavy nice arousal. Its a nice feeling the cock in the cage and getting stimulated in a very soft manner. Feeling the cage while getting aroused is giving more nice pressure. So I feel my cock inside the cock as hard as he can get.
Maybe tonight I will remove the cage. My aim is to find out if after wearing the cage two days and nights I can get a better and harder erection, because I have some ED. Now it feels that I should explode if released, so I'll see if it works.
0 x