To orgasm or not to orgasm, that is the question.

Living the real life under lock and key
Rocky

To orgasm or not to orgasm, that is the question.

Post by Rocky »

My wife and I have been into Teasing and Denial for a while now and added chastity, about 5 months ago, to prolong the denial period. We started out like most by doing it for 3 days and then by the throw of the dice. Eventually we were going two weeks at a time and increasing that incrementally. Although my wife likes the way I act when horny, we discussed this today. The questions were:

1. Is there enough difference in the way I act after an orgasm compared to being in chastity to the extent that I only get an orgasm for once or twice a month?

2. Is the general horny feeling I have when denied and very intense orgasm at the end of the chastity period, better than having frequent orgasms?

As for question #1, I have been in a wife led marriage for about 35 years now. My wife is bisexual and there has usually been two women in my life who made it worth my while to please. Plus I was away from home close to half a year on business so it only made sense for this arrangement. Due to this, there really is no significant difference between the way I am before and after an orgasm. There is a difference, but we agree that the difference is not enough to make much difference. :) My wife knows that the threat of stopping my frequent orgasms combined with Domestic Discipline if I step out of line, is enough to make sure I obey her every request and am submissive to her at all times. The threat of stopping something very pleasurable is just a powerful behavior controller as the promise of that pleasure sometime in the future.

On to question #2. While I do enjoy the constant aroused feeling it also focused me on sex all the time. I would think about sex when trying to go to sleep, dream about it and think about it first thing in the morning. My CB6000 was giving me erections and making me constantly aware of my penis so it was contributing to my sexual frustration without adding any pleasure. I developed skin tags from its constant rubbing against my thighs and almost constant sore or itchy spots on my scrotum no matter what I tried. I am a senior citizen and I have lots of problems with my skin since moving to a hot climate. Wearing a chastity device is only making it worse.

Then there is the final orgasm itself. Yes, it is very intense but is it intense enough to be better than the 6 orgasms I missed waiting for it? I do not think so. It is like saying that if you do not eat pizza for a long time, when you do, it will taste like the best pizza you ever had. But is it better or worth it to skip having pizza every week, which is enjoyable, or to wait 6 months so that it tastes a little bit better? I think eating pizza whenever I want is preferable to only eating it once in a while. My wife pointed out that when we were into pain play, my orgasms were so intense that I would get cramps and spew my ejaculate for long distances, something I do not do after a few weeks of denial. She is right when I think about it. The contrast from a lot of pain to a lot of pleasure, is better to me than the intense orgasm after denial. I do not cramp up and my ejaculate just flows out of me rather than spray all over the place with a lot of force. I am also concerned because I notice that after about 10 days of no orgasm, it becomes increasingly difficult to achieve an erection and a long time for me to orgasm when I finally do. My body seems to go into a no orgasm mode due to trying to avoid it for so long.

I do not know what role chastity will have in the future. We are both pretty much in agreement that limiting my orgasms at my age when I do not know when the last one will be is not the right way to go for us. I think that there are many more guys into chastity as a fantasy then actually practicing it once the initial excitement wears off. Based by what I am finding on the several chastity forums and group on Fetlife, there are very few posts each week. I have to think most people try it and then discard it. Sure there are a few who actually do what they say they are doing but I think that they are few in number compared to other fetishes and mainstream sex. Not everyone is into BDSM as I am either and many cannot understand why I get off on pain. I am not judging anyone as we each get our pleasure the way we like it. I am just saying that it does not seem to be for us.
0 x
I may be old but I am not dead.