Locked Cock In One Gleaming Barrel

Living the real life under lock and key
suziduzi

Locked Cock In One Gleaming Barrel

Post by suziduzi »

Be careful what you wish for - a painful truismism.
This is the sight that greeted me this morning. My chastity device had beaten me again by waking me up far too often during the night time erections which cause the base ring to pull forward, taking my balls with them.
As Sweetie is away for a few days, I had to ask her where she’d hidden the key so I could get it off. She was very understanding and I’ll be able to sleep nights now (as much as I can, given she’s not here)
Anyway, when I saw this Steelheart chastity device on a forum some months ago, I thought, oooh, shiny! (Polished stainless steel) and it’s gadgety! (Integrated lock mechanism) and no one else I know has one! and it’ll be Sweetie and my secret! and she won’t have to wonder if I’m playing with myself any more!
Sweetie told me my enthusiasm wouldn’t last, but I managed to convince her. So against her better judgement, she paid a lot to have it made to the measurements I supplied, although she said it would be too small.
Now that I’ve had it a while, I don’t like it. It’s too small, needs lots of cleaning, I have to sit to pee and it tries to tear my balls off at night and stops me sneakily playing. I can’t even see my dick!
I wanted to sell it.
Sweetie said she’d warned me, but I’d insisted and now I had to live with it. <br/>
So apart from its obvious design function, which is to keep my own hands off and my sexual energy focused on Sweetie, wearing the Steelheart is a constant reminder that Sweetie is invariably right and often knows me better than I know myself, both of which I love her for.
Attachments
http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2F92bcd4359661bd507d9e2d1aec3d17c4%2Ftumblr_mts8c1Mgki1siftl3o1_r5_1280.jpg
http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2F92bcd4359661bd507d9e2d1aec3d17c4%2Ftumblr_mts8c1Mgki1siftl3o1_r5_1280.jpg (144.42 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
0 x
Atone
Re: Locked Cock In One Gleaming Barrel

Post by Atone »

nice picture, I like your lamp :)

Sorry you had to get out, glad you had an emergency key. Some of the issues that you experienced can be eliminated or at least mitigated. If you are going to keep wearing it you might want to search some of the previous posts on the subject. We are here to help :)
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

suziduzi,
Welcome aboard!
I think your problems are just the teething trouble, which most of us have gone through. Please do not lose your patience. Within couple of weeks, you will get used to staying locked, and then will start the real excitement of chastity!
Your cage is beautiful & I'm sure when not erected, you must be quite comfortable in it. It is good that you did not buy longer cage, as it is difficult to hide in the trousers. Nocturnal erections ARE painful initially, but soon the intensity will reduce. All the best!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
suziduzi

Post by suziduzi »

Atone wrote:nice picture, I like your lamp
I did wonder what you were talking about until I looked again :D

Thank you and Linus for your reassurances and offers of help - it's what makes this chastity site the best.

I read on Thumper's site that the JB is easier on "morning wood", so I might suggest this to my wife, Sweetie.
I do love the polished sleekness of the SH, but after several goes over a period of months, this problem persists and I need to move on whilst her interest is still strong.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with Linus about the nocturnal erections becoming less of an issue. i have gotten to the point where I enjoy and look forward to them :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
suziduzi

Post by suziduzi »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:I agree with Linus about the nocturnal erections becoming less of an issue. i have gotten to the point where I enjoy and look forward to them :-)
How long did it take to reach that point?
Whenever I try, I get woken up between 2 and 7am at least 3 times.

Anyone know the mechanics of why the JB is easier here?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I started out with a Curve, which allows partial erections but curving the penis downward. Initially, this was too intense, but over a period of several months, my body gradually adjusted, and the sensation became pleasurable. Mine attempts at nocturnal erections start at 3, and I am pleasantly awakened 2 - 4 times between then and 6:30 when I get up. If I am having an attempted erection when it is time to get up, I will just lay there thinking dirty thoughts and see how long I can maintain that feeling. The smaller length of my Jailbird does not allow much expansion, and the sensation is quite different, but just as enjoyable.

I don't know if that helps at all, and as they say around here, your results may vary.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
poor

Post by poor »

Having your balls dragged up your shaft when erect may be due to having too large a back ring diameter which can be made worse by having a tube that allows the erection to gather steam. If you can easily slip 2 fingers under the back ring whilst flaccid then you will benefit from getting a smaller size.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
suziduzi

Post by suziduzi »

Thanks both for the timescale (months? Yikes!) and sizing suggestions.

I still plan to swap the SH for a JB and will drop down from my current 1 3/4" (44mm) A ring to 1 5/8 (41.3mm)
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Make sure you make one last trip to the toilet before you go to sleep, and don't drink too much at this time, either. The effort your PC muscle has to make when clamping down on a full bladder makes the nocturnals that much harder to deal with.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)