orgasim while locked up

Living the real life under lock and key
groundedBird

Re: orgasim while locked up

Post by groundedBird »

I like orgasms in my HTv2, they are like ... muzzled. Half gratifying half ungratifying, half full half ruined.
0 x
chaste4fun

Post by chaste4fun »

I've only had one orgasm in a cage, during a really intense session with a dildo. I felt it building up and after a while I was leaking cum like a madman and my body was shaking all over. It was much more body-centric though and the pleasure wasn't focused in/around my penis like a normal orgasm.

It failed completely to reduce my libido, though, and I was horny as ever afterwards. I didn't really like that I was able to have some sort of climax with it on, but I was pleased to see it didn't satisfy me and I was still frustrated after.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

You have learned the dirty secret of chastity, you can still have orgasms if you want to. ;) Aside from a vibrator you can stick something into any opening and jerk yourself off with it. Sometimes you can move the cage back and forth and cum. That is why I say that chastity has to be a cooperative thing. You need to want to only have orgasms with your keyholder or else you can cum anytime you want to, depending on your device.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i've managed to cum in my Jailbird with stimulation from a vibrator on several occasions. It is a strange feeling: not bad, but not wonderful either. One time i managed to cum while jerking off with the cage on, mostly to see if i could. It took a lot of work to reach an orgasm, which felt about like the others described above, and although i reached my goal, it was a huge letdown knowing the cage did not completely prevent me from cumming. i was in a funk for several days after and didn't want to wear the cage because, well, what's the point.

Now that i know i can cum in the cage (just as i know i can pull out the back) i don't try as it defeats the purpose of the game i so enjoy playing with MyBride.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I can have a somewhat unsatisfying orgasm. It used to be more frequent, but I attribute that to the devices being a new and exciting thing. As time went on, it became less frequent, probably because I became more accustomed to wearing something.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I attempted this in a contender and mangaged to have one. It's more like a ruined for me, because I did it again right after. I didn't have the post Orgasm blues after either.
0 x
MrsCage

Post by MrsCage »

It is a trust thing and if you cross the line, there are consequences. Remember, you want to cum, but you don't need to cum.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

DirkGently wrote:I used a strong vibrator on my cage when I first got it, just to see if it was possible. :twisted: It was
I used my wife's Hitachi one time with great success. No other vibrator I have used had the same effect.
Being the good submissive husband I told my wife. Well it didn't take long for the Hitachi to be locked up too. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

I guess you learned not to play with the wife's toy.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

locked4her55 wrote:
DirkGently wrote:I used a strong vibrator on my cage when I first got it, just to see if it was possible. :twisted: It was
I used my wife's Hitachi one time with great success. No other vibrator I have used had the same effect.
Being the good submissive husband I told my wife. Well it didn't take long for the Hitachi to be locked up too. :lol:
True, the Hitachi is the only one that can make me come but I have to be at least 5 / 7 days far from the last orgasm otherwise it wouldn't help. After more time, like 2 weeks, I can come if i wear something tight and I move my pelvis while seated, because my penis can do a little bit of up and down inside the holy trainer cage and that is simulating enough.
0 x